Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

+30
Sir_Alexander
Spec
Baldwin
Ulrick
Ragemelon
Lord-Willy
Phyrex
goblib
Snake
Emciel
Ronin
LiasTheBeast
TheNarrator
Blooden
Harman
Frosty
Hubbel
Morii
Varadin
HellHammer
Vrooooom
Minutus
M
Tezrian
Willow
Uruk34
RalliX
BD_Baby_Wolf
kekn
BULLDOG
34 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ?? - Page 4 Empty Re: The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

Post by Spec Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 am

Thought it was in the cage on ruins?

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ?? - Page 4 Empty Re: The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

Post by kekn Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:49 am

Would take too long. 1 cage for each referee, 1 referee for each group of contestants.
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 am

kekn wrote:Would take too long. 1 cage for each referee, 1 referee for each group of contestants.
Well, how do you propose we make it faster?
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:30 am

Spec wrote:Thought it was in the cage on ruins?

Well we are using 5 cages, and I thought it would be best to start a new map rather than add more to an existing map, too much to download

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:46 am

Right. Next time tell me earlier, though, you know I like to map as well :p

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 am

Spec wrote:Right. Next time tell me earlier, though, you know I like to map as well :p

But I got asked to :O

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:56 am

Frosty wrote:
Spec wrote:Right. Next time tell me earlier, though, you know I like to map as well :p

Guess youll have to fight for it... lol Smile
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 am

Ok it´s getting to the end. 3 last slots left. Please apply latest until tomorrow.
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 am

Player list updated. One last slot left... Apply fast !!
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 am

Frosty wrote:

Ye, no problem there Razz

I'll just go back to making that race track then

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by LiasTheBeast Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:19 am

Ehm..I got a problem, its a 50/50 chance that I cant make it to the first round on sunday Sad
LiasTheBeast
LiasTheBeast
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:21 am

LiasTheBeast wrote:Ehm..I got a problem, its a 50/50 chance that I cant make it to the first round on sunday Sad
NO PROBLEM MATE! you will receive a list of duels that you have to complete and you'll have a whole week including the second event to complete those duels Smile
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by LiasTheBeast Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:26 am

WOW NICE! Very Happy
LiasTheBeast
LiasTheBeast
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 am

LiasTheBeast wrote:WOW NICE! Very Happy
No problem Smile The system in very tolerant, but don't make it too casual, cos it's your responsibility to complete the duels Smile
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by LiasTheBeast Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 am

No worries Smile Its just that Im going away for the weekend and will be back late on the sunday Rolling Eyes
LiasTheBeast
LiasTheBeast
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 am

I have finished the middle area, and all the flags are sorted for each cage, now just to build the 4 remaining cages Wink screenies probably tomorrow or Friday.

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 am

I am sorry but... if i live in italy what means 8pm CET?

Crusader
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 am

20:00 for you then.

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 am

1st post is updated!! Please read it carefully !!!!!

CLICK ME for the TW thread.
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubbel Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:18 am

Ooo, nice. Can't wait for Sunday. Are the actual cages going to be different colours?
Hubbel
Hubbel
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:25 am

yes, they will have different color banners
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Morii Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:35 am

Count-less Sophie? (look at the name list) rofl

As I already said I won't be here this weekend, but i should be around plenty to catch up with the duels during next week.
Morii
Morii
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:49 am

Morii wrote:Count-less Sophie? (look at the name list) rofl

There's just too many Sophies!
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 am

Hubbel wrote:Ooo, nice. Can't wait for Sunday. Are the actual cages going to be different colours?

The cages will be recognized by different coloured banners with an animal on them, but you will just be told about the colour, not the animal.

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by M Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 am

I hope the map will be nice and simple...
M
M
Page

http://forum.guardofistiniar.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next