Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

+30
Sir_Alexander
Spec
Baldwin
Ulrick
Ragemelon
Lord-Willy
Phyrex
goblib
Snake
Emciel
Ronin
LiasTheBeast
TheNarrator
Blooden
Harman
Frosty
Hubbel
Morii
Varadin
HellHammer
Vrooooom
Minutus
M
Tezrian
Willow
Uruk34
RalliX
BD_Baby_Wolf
kekn
BULLDOG
34 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ?? - Page 3 Empty Re: The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

Post by kekn Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:42 am

LiasTheBeast wrote:In the weekend I can post a screenie of a Scoreboard from Nditions duel server Smile

Between 1 and 3 pm you'll fin the most newbies Laughing
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ?? - Page 3 Empty Re: The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:48 am

kekn wrote:
LiasTheBeast wrote:In the weekend I can post a screenie of a Scoreboard from Nditions duel server Smile

No offense, but.... lol! lol! lol!
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by LiasTheBeast Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 am

kekn wrote:

So..... Thats when you play then?

NO! Im just joking Very Happy I have been dueling you and you beat my ass Razz

and thanks for the tip Wink
LiasTheBeast
LiasTheBeast
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:50 am

Lias, we´re just kidding Smile Sure, I´ll add you to the player list. The update comes soon.
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiasTheBeast Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:57 am

Perfect! Very Happy Thanks!
LiasTheBeast
LiasTheBeast
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord-Willy Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:04 am

Hey All Very Happy

So to continue the discussion of the Talewords thread , has been yet decided if it will be DM or Duel mode?

I dont Know if it is just me but I've already seen many discussion on this ,on the duel mode , I experience improvised change of speed during duels and mostly the swing - feint speed is very different depending on the map . As well I experience Strange Bugs , like Fake hitbox etc and I have made some videos showing that . Beside the Tournament that will be surely very fun , I really have to say that i miss those days where Nditions server was always full and had great times there , I dont want to criticize but I think that some of the Changement you Guys did , the basic armours , the duel mode mostly in my opinion and some very laggy new maps led to a big decrease of the Players numbers . And try to go back to the old and more loved Ndtion's Duel server style would be and idea

Cheers,

Willy.

Lord-Willy
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 am

Lord-Willy wrote:I dont Know if it is just me but I've already seen many discussion on this ,on the duel mode , I experience improvised change of speed during duels and mostly the swing - feint speed is very different depending on the map . As well I experience Strange Bugs , like Fake hitbox etc and I have made some videos showing that .
I don't think this is related to duel mode. Some maps are quite resource intensive, so it might be related to fps lag. I've heard more people complain about it, but personally I haven't experienced it. Recent patches seem to have made swings slightly slower I think, and the hitboxes did change too.
Lord-Willy wrote:Beside the Tournament that will be surely very fun , I really have to say that i miss those days where Nditions server was always full and had great times there , I dont want to criticize but I think that some of the Changement you Guys did , the basic armours , the duel mode mostly in my opinion and some very laggy new maps led to a big decrease of the Players numbers . And try to go back to the old and more loved Ndtion's Duel server style would be and idea
I think the decrease in players is mostly due to cRPG becoming more and more popular. Compared to other duel servers Ndition's is still doing very good, in fact even better than in the old days I think.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you on the tournament Smile
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Morii Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 am

Lord-Willy wrote:Hey All Very Happy

So to continue the discussion of the Talewords thread , has been yet decided if it will be DM or Duel mode?

I dont Know if it is just me but I've already seen many discussion on this ,on the duel mode , I experience improvised change of speed during duels and mostly the swing - feint speed is very different depending on the map . As well I experience Strange Bugs , like Fake hitbox etc and I have made some videos showing that . ...

I experience the same things in combination with teleporting a few steps back or forth at random moments in duels, which is needlessly to say very annoying. Willy and I aren't the only people who would rather do this tournament on DM-mode.
Of course there are also people who don't experience these things in duelmode, but as there are people who do and because there are no big disadvantages to DM-mode, I think it would be most fair to have the tournament on DM mode.

To make sure both players know the duel has begun you just let them both say 'aye' (or something like this) in game chat and make sure they are far enough apart. what other use would the refs have otherwise?

Edit: If you are sure its the maps..could we then please do it on a native one like Ruins? The maps you guys use are awesome and really well made, but if they give disadvantages to some people..
Morii
Morii
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:58 am

the tournament will be in Death match mode and not in Duel mode.
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 am

Please continue suggestions HERE
This thread is for the league.

As Willow said already, Nditions is still running very good and popular. Maps got changed already so they shouldn´t lagg anymore (except you are using an Amiga 500 Razz ) Duel mode and Royal armour will stay for the normal duels because it makes duels more fair. We have a lot of "Server events" where we use all the other settings.
For the tournament will be special map and system which will be posted soon
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:13 am

Player list is updated !! (1. post)
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragemelon Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:45 am

I'll be there!

Ragemelon
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrick Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 am

I'll join if there's still room left.
Ulrick

Ulrick
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:30 am

Ragemelon and Ulrick you are both in Smile. I´ll add your names soon to the player list.
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldwin Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:37 am

Reading the participants list I am sure that it will be a tournament of epic proportions. MORTAL KOMBAAAT!

Baldwin
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 am

@ your avatar, a new interpretation of the infamous ass-chest-man, or unrelated?

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldwin Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 am

I actually googled Ass Chest since I didnt know what it was... and I found THAT

Baldwin
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 am

I have one small problem with the structure of this. Every dueller duels 34 others in each duelling day, which starts at 8pm on a Sunday. This seems like it's gonna take a very long time for each duelling day to finish (assuming that each duel - and moving from duel to duel etc. took one minute, this could take 170 minutes). I don't really have that much time to devote necessarily every Sunday.

Perhaps instead of this system, a league table would be more appropriate, so one fighter fights another, the loser gets knocked out, the winner goes on to fight another winner and so on. This will take less time and be simpler all round.
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:07 am

Sir_Alexander wrote:I have one small problem with the structure of this. Every dueller duels 34 others in each duelling day, which starts at 8pm on a Sunday. This seems like it's gonna take a very long time for each duelling day to finish (assuming that each duel - and moving from duel to duel etc. took one minute, this could take 170 minutes). I don't really have that much time to devote necessarily every Sunday.

Perhaps instead of this system, a league table would be more appropriate, so one fighter fights another, the loser gets knocked out, the winner goes on to fight another winner and so on. This will take less time and be simpler all round.

Each event will consume about 2 hours (1.75 hours first and 2.25 hours next)
The KO system isn't very feir, as we want to detemine the best dueler and not the luckiest Wink
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:32 am

KO system was already ,made by the Einherjar and as Wolf said already it isn´t really fair. That´s why the league idea. There will be special group system and fighting system what will be postet after the player list is completed. Don´t worry, Alex. It won´t take more than 2 hours of your precious time Wink
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyrex Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:41 am

God damn it, they've put up MM Waterloo Brittish training on the same time, if I don't show up I'll be kicked from the event. Remove me from the list, Bulldog. Sorry Sad

Phyrex
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 am

Phyrex wrote:God damn it, they've put up MM Waterloo Brittish training on the same time, if I don't show up I'll be kicked from the event. Remove me from the list, Bulldog. Sorry Sad

What a bunch of dicks if they don't let you join something like this. Just my opinion. Needless to say, it won't be the same without you... I'll make you a deal, if I win, you have to duel me for the title.

Agreed? Very Happy
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 am

NO!!! Everybody stand still!!!!!!!!!! Nobody is removin nobody!!!!!!
Smile
The system is counted on guys like you and kekn! you'll have 5 more events and the time between them to complete the fights!!! so don't worry about that, i have over-thought everything Wink
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:54 am

Phew, thought I just gave away my thophy, thanks wolf! Laughing
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 am

Hey guys, the map we are using for this event is coming along nicely, I will post some screenies in the week!

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next