Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

+30
Sir_Alexander
Spec
Baldwin
Ulrick
Ragemelon
Lord-Willy
Phyrex
goblib
Snake
Emciel
Ronin
LiasTheBeast
TheNarrator
Blooden
Harman
Frosty
Hubbel
Morii
Varadin
HellHammer
Vrooooom
Minutus
M
Tezrian
Willow
Uruk34
RalliX
BD_Baby_Wolf
kekn
BULLDOG
34 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ?? - Page 5 Empty Re: The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 am

Don't wary Smile Frosty is known as a very good map maker and his maps NEVER lag or something Smile In fact, his "ruins" is a very big and complicated map, but still it works excellent on any computer and any connection Smile The map he's building for this tournament is like 20 times less complicated than the ruins, so there's not even a slitiest chance, that it would lag Smile
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ?? - Page 5 Empty Re: The league of Gentlemen !! Are you the best dueler on Warband ??

Post by Phyrex Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:50 am

Oh shit!

I'm in the same group as TheNarrator, the only player I have a problem beating ;(

Phyrex
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by HellHammer Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 am

Seems it will be interesting

HellHammer
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 am

Server password for tommorow is added ( 1. post) !!
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:12 am

i don't know what to do, im sick and it will be a disadvantage for tomorrow Sad
wtv epic failure wont give losers on ndition silly hats for a month.. hmm sounds a good idea xD

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragemelon Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Oh DEAR GOD why did you pair me up with Ulrick? I'm doomed!

Ragemelon
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Good luck to everyone today, hope you let me know how it went when I get back Smile Can't wait to actually be part of this.
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:50 pm

aah the the big day finally came, good luck to everyone Smile
edit : oh man it' 13:50 in here, so the tournament starts for me at 23:00 Neutral

Ronin
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 am

Im reffing group 3 :O

Good luck all

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNarrator Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:34 am

Does the 8 pm CET include summer time? Officially, the event is starting at 9 PM now in most of Europe (as summer time changes CET+0 to CET+1).

TheNarrator
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldwin Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 am

No it already includes summertime, meaning its 8pm CET(+1 if you want to be supercorrect)

Baldwin
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 am

it's a shame the BD_wierdo couldn't join this tournament. he's one of the best duellers of the bulldog clan as I see.

Ronin
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:06 am

Ronin wrote:it's a shame the BD_wierdo couldn't join this tournament. he's one of the best duellers of the bulldog clan as I see.
I was thinking the same thing!
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 am

TheNarrator wrote:Does the 8 pm CET include summer time? Officially, the event is starting at 9 PM now in most of Europe (as summer time changes CET+0 to CET+1).

CET is Central European Time. So if you come from Germany or a Country around its 20 O´Clock in the evening. Otherwise It´s +2 GMT including the summertime.
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNarrator Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 am

CET is GMT+1, I'm afraid, and we're in GMT+2 during summer. The least confusing way of handling it is using CEST - Central European Summertime. Not that it matters much, I think everyone understands that the tournament is at 8. Just wanted to double-check Wink.

TheNarrator
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 am

during I play before the tournament I've lost my connection with the server and now I can't see the ndition server is there a problem?

Ronin
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyrex Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:29 am

And as I've said previously; I can't join this first event as we have a Waterloo Brittish training or I'll be kicked from it.

I guess I'll have to find the duellers I missed duelling during the week now then?

Phyrex
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by M Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:53 am

Good tourney guys, thanks for organising it. Nice map too.
M
M
Page

http://forum.guardofistiniar.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldwin Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 am

Was really awesome! Here some further suggestions

- Im one of those who experienced serious lags which made it nearly to a russian roulette game. I dont know why its, my settings are extremely low. I hope this can be fixed somehow.
Perhaps its the amount of people on the server, it happens less when there are few.

- The map is cool, but the cages should be closer to spawning points to save time.

- I think there should be groupchannels on teamspeak for each color or something like that, would be easier to overview

- I was confused about the colors, so its better to know the animal on the flag, too.

Looking forward to do the next match! Thanks again for organizing it guys!

Baldwin
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 am

For next week, I will...

Remove the falling leaves
Remove the middle props
Move the cages a bit closer to spawn

I had a great time guys
Green Team FTW!

Snake, Lord_Willy, Baldwin, Titan, Uruk, Harman and Eremias thank you all!

I had great fun! Wink Hope to see you all next time Very Happy

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks to all players. I saw a lot of really great duels. I post the league table where you can see your points and the groups for next sunday in the next 2 days. I think it will get so really exciting after the next tournament day when the point distance got bigger .

The players which missed their fights today can repeat them still next sunday.

Thanks to all referees!! Minutus for beeing so spontan, Frosty for the great map and Baby Wolf and Scor for the BIG help in organisation !!!!
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Quinn Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am

Realy good and funny organisation. I playing bad.
I didint saw others but baby wolf working cool. I had so much fun tonight Razz

I'm waiting for the new ones. cheers
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 pm

BULLDOG wrote:Thanks to all players. I saw a lot of really great duels. I post the league table where you can see your points and the groups for next sunday in the next 2 days. I think it will get so really exciting after the next tournament day when the point distance got bigger .

The players which missed their fights today can repeat them still next sunday.

Thanks to all referees!! Minutus for beeing so spontan, Frosty for the great map and Baby Wolf and Scor for the BIG help in organisation !!!!
I totally failed the tourney Very Happy
Bulldog, can I be now not epic but Epic Failure? xD

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Minutus Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Thanks for the event and duels!

I'm sorry I couldn't get my mic working, and I even had some weird disconnects yesterday. I fixed my TS client and everything should work smoother from my part, if you need me as ref again.

On a sidenote, I thought the event was supposed to be held every second Sunday. I understand the change to once per week (otherwise it would take a long time to finish this), but as some have already pointed out, next Sunday is the massive Waterloo event and I think many of us are participating in that one.

Minutus
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 am

Minutus wrote:Thanks for the event and duels!

I'm sorry I couldn't get my mic working, and I even had some weird disconnects yesterday. I fixed my TS client and everything should work smoother from my part, if you need me as ref again.

On a sidenote, I thought the event was supposed to be held every second Sunday. I understand the change to once per week (otherwise it would take a long time to finish this), but as some have already pointed out, next Sunday is the massive Waterloo event and I think many of us are participating in that one.

oh hello my referee, Minutus Smile I had some weird disconnects too as well. thanks for great organisation I love you nditions!

Ronin
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next