Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband?

+12
Spec
Ramses
Valarya
LiasTheBeast
Sir_Alexander
BD_SpecOps
Bjordhinn
Kerecsen
TKTom
Uruk34
kekn
Zuppy
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband? Empty I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband?

Post by Zuppy Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Hello. Yesterday the flat mount and blade out of the Star Wars Conquest Mode bumped the texture of the mount and blade-to warband and textures átíroggatam name. In short, there is manbody_8 texture file. Conquest is a Star Wars out of the rouge_dress texture. I did that was rouge_dress rewrote man_body onto the man_body8 rouge_dress and from then on I wrote rouge_dress man_body8 was corrected on. I entered the singles and was absolutely perfect for my work. You can find it on his chest with his ass and is wearing a thong underwear. Oh, and the point is that if you want to do what I told you the thing is always to salvage it from the file what do you do if it fails to go. rendeer
Zuppy
Zuppy
Levy

Back to top Go down

I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband? Empty Re: I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband?

Post by kekn Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Only Zuppy would think to do this... nuff said Rolling Eyes
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband? Empty Re: I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband?

Post by Uruk34 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Lol, so true.
Uruk34
Uruk34
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:43 pm

We were never a massively intellectual society, but I think we just lost some respect.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerecsen Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Átírogattam, lol! Smile
Kerecsen
Kerecsen
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuppy Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:18 am

kerescen going? if not then my Xfire remythehun and help ok alien
Zuppy
Zuppy
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerecsen Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:52 am

Az átírogattam benne maradt az első posztodban. Smile csak ezen mosolyogtam.

Kerecsen
Kerecsen
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjordhinn Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 am

What is this I don't even...

Laughing

Bjordhinn
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_SpecOps Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:24 am

I absolutly have no idea what are you people talking about, i'm just going to leave now... slowly, dont follow me please Shocked
BD_SpecOps
BD_SpecOps
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 am

What kekn, TKTom, Bjordhinn and SpecOps said...
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by LiasTheBeast Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:29 am

ROFL! Laughing
LiasTheBeast
LiasTheBeast
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_SpecOps Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:47 am

I just read it a second time, this one did it for me... sorry i cant help it

Zuppy wrote:You can find it on his chest with his ass

I'm sitting here at work laughing my ass off and people look at me like a freak, Thanks zuppy! Laughing Laughing
BD_SpecOps
BD_SpecOps
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valarya Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 am

I dont understand a single word. Can someone sum up what this threat is about?
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by LiasTheBeast Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 am

I think its a naked guy with an ass on his chest and a thong that want to rape us all Shocked
LiasTheBeast
LiasTheBeast
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramses Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:31 am

who the frack is naked and why. And zuppy you are too young to look at naked ass chest men.
Ramses
Ramses
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_SpecOps Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 am

Ramses wrote:who the frack is naked and why. And zuppy you are too young to look at naked ass chest men.

Ramses you should make an avatar for zuppy, do a naked woman with butt cheeks for boobs Laughing
BD_SpecOps
BD_SpecOps
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by LiasTheBeast Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 am

Can I get one to? Laughing
LiasTheBeast
LiasTheBeast
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 am

What the...

Why the...

I'm just gonna... back off...

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:55 am

interesting Very Happy

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:38 am

Snake wrote:interesting Very Happy
Somehow I knew this thread was gonna draw your attention Razz
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuppy Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 am

what i use google translator but this program is very bad Sad
Zuppy
Zuppy
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjordhinn Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 am

Somebody should make an ass chest man smiley, or an ass chest man banner. Laughing

Edit:

SAY HELLO TO ASS CHEST MAN!

I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband? Asschestman

Bjordhinn
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramses Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:06 am

Holy shit thats what I imagined it to be.

Specops wrote:Ramses you should make an avatar for zuppy, do a naked woman with butt cheeks for boobs Laughing

Bjordhinn wrote:

1+1=
I make the first nude woman in mount and blade warband? Assmanwtf
There you go Zuppy. Who said that google translator can cause confusion? We turned out pretty well, didn't we?
Ramses
Ramses
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerecsen Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 am

Whow, manboobs!

I got some, anyone interested?

No?

Phew... I really hoped that! Smile
Kerecsen
Kerecsen
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjordhinn Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:47 am

Ramses wrote:Holy shit thats what I imagined it to be.

Specops wrote:Ramses you should make an avatar for zuppy, do a naked woman with butt cheeks for boobs Laughing

Bjordhinn wrote:

1+1=
There you go Zuppy. Who said that google translator can cause confusion? We turned out pretty well, didn't we?

Yeah I think ass chest man pretty much sums up the whole opening post.

Zuppy wrote:Hello. Yesterday the flat mount and blade out of the Star Wars Conquest Mode bumped the texture of the mount and blade-to warband and textures átíroggatam name. In short, there is manbody_8 texture file. Conquest is a Star Wars out of the rouge_dress texture. I did that was rouge_dress rewrote man_body onto the man_body8 rouge_dress and from then on I wrote rouge_dress man_body8 was corrected on. I entered the singles and was absolutely perfect for my work. You can find it on his chest with his ass and is wearing a thong underwear. Oh, and the point is that if you want to do what I told you the thing is always to salvage it from the file what do you do if it fails to go. rendeer

Bjordhinn
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next