Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Unban request for Izzie (Warband_Izzie, Izzie or Mastoria)

5 posters

Go down

Unban request for Izzie (Warband_Izzie, Izzie or Mastoria) Empty Unban request for Izzie (Warband_Izzie, Izzie or Mastoria)

Post by Rasdor Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 am

1) The reason why YOU believe you were banned: My friend, Izzie, can't remember why.
2) The reason this was unfair: She doesn't remember why, and I wasn't there.
3) The username you were playing under when the ban was made: Izzie, Warband_Izzie or Mastoria
4) If you can provide the date (GMT) on which the ban was made then it helps us: She can't remember when either..

This is an unban request for my friend, no myself. I haven't been banned yet! Razz

Rasdor
Rasdor
Squire

Back to top Go down

Unban request for Izzie (Warband_Izzie, Izzie or Mastoria) Empty Re: Unban request for Izzie (Warband_Izzie, Izzie or Mastoria)

Post by Benfree Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:03 am

Ugh, we have a policy on this - you can't make an appeal for your friend, they need to come here and make one, sorry - but if they do make their own appeal, they will almost certainly be unbanned - most people are.
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Unban request for Izzie (Warband_Izzie, Izzie or Mastoria) Empty Re: Unban request for Izzie (Warband_Izzie, Izzie or Mastoria)

Post by M Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:15 am

Unless I'm confused (very possible), Mastoria was on ndition's earlier today, so that's probably when the ban was.
M
M
Page

http://forum.guardofistiniar.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 am

Hmmm, there was a Mastoria banned quite some time ago, no one called Izzie or Warband_Izzie. I would assume it was another player called Mastoria today. As I already said, they need to make their own appeal if they wish to be unbanned.
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 am

Nope, wasn't on today.

There is a Mastoria on the ban list, though, the ban was executed by Elmira.

We'd still need Izzie to come here personally, though, I want to get an impression of someone before I'll unban them.

Edit: Ninja'd

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:42 am

[Input annoying Admin words here]

I agree with everything above stated.
Doom shall come if Izzie wont write her own unban request.
That is if she cares

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down