Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Unban Candiru

4 posters

Go down

Unban Candiru Empty Unban Candiru

Post by Shogunate_Candiru Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 am

Hello I'd like to get unbanned from the nditions duel server. I can't even remember why I was banned but I remember that it happened when I first started playing so I'm not really sure what my nickname was back then either but I'm guessing just "Candiru". I was banned long before June '10 I think.

Shogunate_Candiru
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Unban Candiru Empty Re: Unban Candiru

Post by Willow Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:45 am

Code:
# 32739 # Candiru is banned permanently by TKTom.
 32739 # Lord_Nelson is banned permanently by Enr.

I assume that's you? My logs don't go that far back, so you'll have to wait for TKTom.
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:59 am

Same id numbers. I think I banned Lord_Nelson, for being very rude to several duellers (including myself) repeatedly. I don't have the logs for it, but I remember the occasion due to just how rude Lord_Nelson was to me, and others. I have a policy for people like this - after the first few insults I refuse to duel them, which is intended to allow them to stop the argument with some semblance of dignity, Lord_Nelson decided against that option. If I'm right (fairly sure I am) then I would be against an unban - as it seems the guy was banned before, and I really dislike people making the game unpleasant for others because they don't like losing.

IF I'm wrong (like I said I'm almost certain I'm right, hopefully Tktom has the relevant logs) then my apologies to you.
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogunate_Candiru Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:35 am

I'm not Lord Nelson, we share the same IP though. Forgive me if I was stupid and childish but I had just started playing and I was immature. But as I said I still don't know what I did to get myself banned. But as I said I'm not Lord Nelson. And if I did something wrong ( me as in Candiru ) I'd still think that an unban would be in order since a long time has passed and I can give you my word that I will not fuck up again. And you can't really say that I'm the same guy as I was back then. Forgive & Forget :-)

Shogunate_Candiru
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:56 am

It's not related to your ip address, rather it's tied to your game serial key - presumably you share your copy of the game. That excuse is used a lot, but that doesn't mean it's not true. You have been banned before, or was that also due to other people playing with your copy of the game?
As to your unban, I'd like to wait a little while longer to see if anyone does have the logs, it's essentially whether I think I can trust you to behave on the server - which goes for both Lord_Nelson and yourself, there is little point in unbanning you, only to have Lord_Nelson come on behave poorly.
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:31 am

Candiru and Lord_Nelson are not the same person (probably.) Lord_Nelson and Candiru have fought each other in the past, and Lord_Nelson usually uses a different ID and mode of speech, let us say.

On balance: Candiru, while not a model player, should not remain banned.

And the ban was earned on 30th August 2010, by this ID playing as "Lord_Nelson". Whose actions on that day thoroughly earned that ban.

I will unban you right now.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down