Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suuper3 application for Caravan Guild

+2
Segroeg
Suuper3
6 posters

Go down

Suuper3 application for Caravan Guild Empty Suuper3 application for Caravan Guild

Post by Suuper3 Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:26 am

Hello everyone ive been playin m&b for some time now and have been playing the crpg and it is fun and im looking for a clan and im interested in joinin the guild of brave warriors ive talked and he told me to come here so i did Segroeg. My main guy in m&b is Suuper3 and all i use is polearms and im a cav which is freakin awesome. My name in lr is Cody and im 20 years old and right now im just working as a handy man but considering joining the army sometime soon. Thanks for takin the time to read this hope im accepted and will see u guys on the battlefield

Suuper3
Serf

Back to top Go down

Suuper3 application for Caravan Guild Empty Re: Suuper3 application for Caravan Guild

Post by Segroeg Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 am

Ok , he is honorable warrior and smart too !!

Thumbs Up FULL SUPPORT !!
Segroeg
Segroeg
Page

Back to top Go down

Suuper3 application for Caravan Guild Empty Re: Suuper3 application for Caravan Guild

Post by BR_Turtler Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:35 am

Supported, Sir!!!!

BR_Turtler
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Geranigus Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:36 am

supported Thumbs Up
Geranigus
Geranigus
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by SinZerebro Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:41 am

FULL SUPPORT!!

SinZerebro
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard_Bulzur Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:00 am

Why not. Razz Supported, but only partially.
They must not believe it's so easy to join us, must they ?
xD

Guard_Bulzur
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Segroeg Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 am

More few new members and will be harder !!! Very Happy
Segroeg
Segroeg
Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down