Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for the Guild - BR_Turtler

+2
Segroeg
BR_Turtler
6 posters

Go down

Application for the Guild - BR_Turtler Empty Application for the Guild - BR_Turtler

Post by BR_Turtler Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 am

Hello all from the Caravan Guld... i have been presented to this mod recently, and have a lot of interest in joining this guild of brave warriors.
Im coming under directions of Guard_BD_Segroeg, because im brazilian too and he is very ashamed about his accent, so, with two guys with very poor english skills on your TS, he can take a break.
I play this game for about 1 year, but im new to the c-RPG mod... suffering a lot because of high ping, but ocasionally i kill some foes.
My main char is using Polearms now.
Im a cop, on my country, so my time to play follows a very crazy schedule, but usually i can play after dark, almost every night.
Hope to be accepted and see you guys on the battlefield.

BR_Turtler
Serf

Back to top Go down

Application for the Guild - BR_Turtler Empty Re: Application for the Guild - BR_Turtler

Post by Segroeg Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:50 am

BR_Turtler wrote:Hello all from the Caravan Guld... i have been presented to this mod recently, and have a lot of interest in joining this guild of brave warriors.
Im coming under directions of Guard_BD_Segroeg, because im brazilian too and he is very ashamed about his accent, so, with two guys with very poor english skills on your TS, he can take a break.
I play this game for about 1 year, but im new to the c-RPG mod... suffering a lot because of high ping, but ocasionally i kill some foes.
My main char is using Polearms now.
Im a cop, on my country, so my time to play follows a very crazy schedule, but usually i can play after dark, almost every night.
Hope to be accepted and see you guys on the battlefield.

Yay, its true , but with this english i ll be more ashamed than before, heh !!!²

Whistle for accept him ! ²

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ²
Segroeg
Segroeg
Page

Back to top Go down

Application for the Guild - BR_Turtler Empty Re: Application for the Guild - BR_Turtler

Post by RagnarLodbroke Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 am

Hmm, ur accepting to the Bulldog clan on this Page.

But i can see u did Write a note on the forum aswell....Just wait for some of the caravan guys to accept u!

To Be honest there is alot of Inactive guards atm, thats some of the reason why i left!

Ragnar
RagnarLodbroke
RagnarLodbroke
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Segroeg Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:22 am

Guard_RagnarLodbroke wrote:Hmm, ur accepting to the Bulldog clan on this Page.

But i can see u did Write a note on the forum aswell....Just wait for some of the caravan guys to accept u!

To Be honest there is alot of Inactive guards atm, thats some of the reason why i left!

Ragnar

if all people in the clan who think we are inactive, leaves the guild, we ll have only inactive players and recruits, instead of member find a solution , they leave the guild , its a shame... we still have a lot of guards in activity !!

ex: Me , Bjarky , Lansamur , Fiq , Moribund ......

and, fiq said to make application here ...

Segroeg
Segroeg
Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Akita Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 am

Mate, its true were MOSTLY ( not all of us ) inactive, right now everyone ( most of us ) got work , school and many other things to do. We are active, but were not Obsessed.
Also, as a matter of fact I would like to tell you ragnar I was not active for last... 1 month or so maybe 3 weeks. And i seen a lot of changes, I also seen a lot of new guards but also a lot of guards that were about to leave / already left. So i decided : stay with the guards / don't stay with the guards | They are inactive, i barely seen any of them these times... But, as i knew they were all good / nice / respectful people I choose to stay with them THIS only as i know many of them and know that kind of dudes they were.But i also joined the shogunates, which are active in game / strategus / teamspeak. But you know why? Because I wanted someone to chat with / to talk with | also a active clan, but this was not mostly one of my wishes. I realy don't have any problem if i play cRPG without a clan. But i needed someone with whom to try something different, special, rare ( not likely the word i was searching for but it works... ) Just because I missed and I still do all those good old members like : bubbles, Hotshot ( which is active in BD but not in cRPG anymore ) Bane and many others... The idea is that if you would realy like this clan ( i don't say that you said that and im turning it back to you... Just sayin' ) You would've been stood in it at good and bad.

Hell of a message i tiped Razz
Check the BD page for Strategies / Tactics / Discipline tomorrow around the same hour, That's going to take me more than a hour to make So i hope someone will give a shit about it Smile
Akita
Akita
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lansamur Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Uh, Hotshot IS active in cRPG, Tenne isn't really... Wink

Lansamur
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiq_Al_Mata Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 am

Welcome Turtler,

I sent you a PM in Taleworlds accepting you into the Guards, and when Bulldog grants you access to the Caravan Guilde Forums you can check out our current plans and activities..:-)
Fiq_Al_Mata
Fiq_Al_Mata
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down