Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dedo seco application for Caravan Guild

5 posters

Go down

dedo seco application for Caravan Guild Empty dedo seco application for Caravan Guild

Post by dedo seco Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:32 am

Hello all from the Caravan Guld... i have been presented to this mod recently, and have a lot of interest in joining this guild of glorious warriors.
Im coming under directions of Guard_BD_Segroeg and Guard_Turtler; me and Turtler are partners in real life
I play this game for about 1 year, but im new to the c-RPG mod... suffering a lot because of high ping, but ocasionally i kill some foes.
My main char is using two handed now.
Im a cop, on my country, so my time to play follows a very crazy schedule, but usually i can play all long day, And some nights
Hope to be accepted and see you guys on the battlefield.

dedo seco
Serf

Back to top Go down

dedo seco application for Caravan Guild Empty Re: dedo seco application for Caravan Guild

Post by Segroeg Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:39 am

FULL SUPPORT !!!! Thumbs Up
Segroeg
Segroeg
Page

Back to top Go down

dedo seco application for Caravan Guild Empty Re: dedo seco application for Caravan Guild

Post by Guard_Bjarky Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:51 am

+1 Thumbs Up

Guard_Bjarky
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 am

Nice, a whole family on the web too. dedo seco, you have my blessing cheers
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiq_Al_Mata Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:05 am

Welcome to the Guards, Dedo Seco!

I have sent you a PM to your Mailbox here on the Nditions Forum.
Fiq_Al_Mata
Fiq_Al_Mata
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down