Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron's application

+6
BULLDOG
Snake
Akita
virus_found
kekn
Ron
10 posters

Go down

Ron's application Empty Ron's application

Post by Ron Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:38 am

INGAME NAME: Ron
TIMEZONE:-1
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLAN BATTLES?: Yes depends on time as I got kids
HOW DID HEAR ABOUT US?: Playing in the Nditions server

TELL MORE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Hi ,

My real name is Jorge I'am from Spain (Barcelona, hence my coat of arms of the house of Barcelona) but I live in Iceland. During the long dark winter of the north I get lots of spare time. I gess I'am older than most ppl in the game I'm a family guy with two kids, and I explain below the reason I play M&B.

I practice martial arts (cross training: JuDo with some BJJ, JKD and traditional jujutsu). I hold a black belt in jujutsu and I enjoy practicing weapons (Japanese= Bo, o\ko-dachi, naginata and yari; English= Staff, short sword- long sword, claive-halberd and spear ) It turns out that the only first person fight simulator around for these weapons is M&B and with real ppl Warband is as close to real training as it gets. One's neuromotor system (muscle memory if you like) becomes conditioned through regular exposure to a particular stimulus, in this case the attack\defense actions used in the game. I have tested my skills in the dojo (practice hall) with various weapons against other people (controlled of course) and I often outperform them in timing, distance and application. Why? their senses are not as conditioned. I have spoken with some players that also practice martial arts that use weapons (Aikido, kobudo) and they tell me that their weapon fighting skills are really improved. Somehow, I see in the future a holographic virtual reality room Star Treck like to practice in other words the ultimate M&B alien .

Some of you already know me from duels (as Ron, just a random name that ocurred to me) in the nditions server. I have been a regular user for a while Very Happy and my experience with the BD clan ppl tells my a lot. Most BD ppl are nice, polite and usually eager to give a few tips on dueling. I continue learning from many ppl in the BD clan that I regard as outstanding duelists. I would really like to be accepted as a member Smile

Cheers, Jorge.
Ron
Ron
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Ron's application Empty Re: Ron's application

Post by kekn Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:35 am

Oh yeah, I know Ron. You've been a known face at nditions for several months, I think. I often wondered if any of this had practical uses or if it's really just a game like all others. But don't kid yourself... it's mainly for fun, isn't it? Very Happy

You get a definite yes from me Smile
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by virus_found Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:41 am

Thumbs Up with respect.
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Post by Akita Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 am

As a new member i don't realy know him, but he seems realy polite and Trustful Thumbs Up
Akita
Akita
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 am

Your strangly very interesting person, hope we can chat
Thumbs Up

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 am

Hey Ron,

nice that you found the way here ...Smile And thanks for your very nice APP.
Ron is a old regular on Ndition and a skilled player. Also we jump both before our duels. So he´s a perfect BD and has my full support Smile

Thumbs Up
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 am

You're very interesting and you sound friendly and skilled. You have my support! Very Happy Thumbs Up
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubbel Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 am

First of all: what an awesome app, Ron.
I have seen him a lot, and he's a quite good dueler. Friendly, follows rules, and generally seems like a really nice person! This app has my full support.
Hubbel
Hubbel
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 am

Yeah I remember Ron Very Happy
Gets my full support! Thumbs Up
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbroke Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:47 am

A nice Application, and he sounds like a great guy Thumbs Up
RagnarLodbroke
RagnarLodbroke
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:01 am

Welcome to BD, Ron Smile

Add a BD tag and have a look at our member section.

Ron's application Approv11
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ron's application Empty Thanks to all from BD_Ron

Post by Ron Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:44 am

Hey, thanks very much to all of you people!

I´am honored to see what you people think of me.

Among other things martial artists should be honest, respectful and humble. If one is driven by these principles one can never be harmed because one means no harm! See what happens if you don't and join the dark forces Shocked

See you all on the battlefield fellows :alex:

Last edited by JHF on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to be wise and funny at the same time :lol!:)
Ron
Ron
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down