Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BD application

Go down

BD application Empty BD application

Post by BdBabyWolfsAdorableFan Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:15 am

INGAME NAME: Bd_Baby_Wolfs_Adorable_fan
Steam Name: 'Banzai' my picture will be that of 2 native american warriors Very Happy
TIMEZONE: GMT 0:00
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLAN BATTLES?: Possibly but the thing is i dont actually have a microphone so this could prove a problem?
HOW DID HEAR ABOUT US?: From Baby Wolf himself

TELL MORE ABOUT YOURSELF: Ok i first realise that i know im using the BD sign but that is mainly because baby wolf has the same thing for his name and so i have used this name for that simple reason. However i wish now to actually be a member of the BD clan so that now when i play warband i am representing the clan as well than it jsut being myself. Also as to skill i believe Baby Wolf can testify to me being in the top 5 fairly regualrily and maybe even others idk. However dont get me wrong i dont play to show skill i play to have a thrill ^^ and just have a good time with everyone else Smile

Side Note: the reason i have called myself baby wolfs adorable fan is because he is the greatest admin around and that cannot be questioned period XD

BdBabyWolfsAdorableFan
BdBabyWolfsAdorableFan
Serf

Back to top Go down

BD application Empty Re: BD application

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:20 am

Very Happy
Ye, i strongly support this guy Smile he's a nice fellow, very friendly, and it's always fun to play with him. Really fits BD, i think Smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading my crap...
BD application Ndit10BD application Umans10BD application Bdsig_10BD application Carava10
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Until this is accepted, however, please do not use the BD tag, fan of Baby_Wolf, for that is against the server rules.

The lack of a microphone should not be a big problem, as BD is currently not active in clan battles.

I'll leave the rest to the actual BD members Wink

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by brestos Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 pm

I did'nt saw you yet on the server but if Baby Wolf support this, I go with him!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
BD application 2u3j3x9
BD application 32kdwg2Ndition's Duel Server, our Home and Shelter!BD application 32kdwg2
brestos
brestos
Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Wolf, you have a fan! That's neat Smile

My support, you have it!

BD application Woman_10
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 am

Welcome to the clan!

You can add a BD tag to your name now. I've also added you to the bulldog clan forum group, so you can access our members section on the forum.

BD application Approv11

BD application Woman_10
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down