Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warband 1.132

5 posters

Go down

warband 1.132 Empty warband 1.132

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Sins the new patch, the game became horrible for me... I get very lagged movement and blocking, and fps dropped from 120 to 60..... So if anyone experiencing the same and can't find the old 1.131 version, here itt is:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1131.exe
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

warband 1.132 Empty Re: warband 1.132

Post by Snake Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

hmmm and plus the new language of Warband: Tenglish and Yenglish
tits tanoing tisnt tits?

Never downloaded such patch, the T as a proof

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 pm

I like tits Smile
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm

BD_Baby_Wolf wrote:I like tits Smile
This guy also loves them:

Spoiler:

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Minutus Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 pm

BD_Baby_Wolf wrote:Sins the new patch, the game became horrible for me... I get very lagged movement and blocking, and fps dropped from 120 to 60.....

How does these drops occur? Since the latest patch I've been suffering from fps drops that seem to come randomly, in situations that definitely shouldn't cause that. In my case it's normally a drop of 20-30fps, but the variation is a real killer and makes it look like more or less of a diashow. It's still quite rare, but really frustrating when it happens. My graphic settings in game say about 160+ % performance, and in earlier patches I could run full servers with no fps drops. Now it can happen with just a handful of players on the server, on a native map.

One thing that might have part in this are the lovely ATI drivers - any chance you're using ATI and drivers later than 10.6 BabyWolf? I saw this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136823.0.html?PHPSESSID=k1c6b2m4da1hubld6vrdbnd2p0 , and when it was mentioned that 1132 solves these issues I decided to upgrade my catalyst drivers. Bad choice. I still get occasional missing textures like scene props or weapons (going back and fourth to desktop and to game fixes this normally when it happens). But since I updated both warband and catalyst drivers at the same time, I can't be sure what else went wrong. I've also noticed a considerable amount of "stickiness" occasionally even when the fps numbers stay perfectly stable. The stickiness seems so overal in general that it might be another graphics card issue.

I'm trying to narrow down reasons for these issues and if anyone has suffered the same and has some tips/solutions, I'm all ears, thanks!

Minutus
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by virus_found Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 am

Didn't notice any changes (except for T) in 1132. Have been using it quite a while.
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 am

I still have 10.3, so that might just have saved me. I got no problems.
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Minutus Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:38 am

kekn wrote:I still have 10.3, so that might just have saved me. I got no problems.

Yeah, should work nicely up until 10.5, and I didn't have much problems with 10.6 either. If you like seeing the heads of the enemies and the weapons they swing, don't go updating any later drivers atm Very Happy

..afaik TW did some fixes in 1132 patch so they are aware of it, and even though i miss models/textures every second day, it's usually easy to fix by going to desktop and back. Hopefully next patch will fix this issue once and for all.

Minutus
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down