Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a sprint button for Warband.

+3
TKTom
Frosty
Valarya
7 posters

Go down

We need a sprint button for Warband. Empty We need a sprint button for Warband.

Post by Valarya Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B95By9w2MWA&NR=1

Looks like someone had footballtraining. x3 Physics is a bitch.
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

We need a sprint button for Warband. Empty Re: We need a sprint button for Warband.

Post by Frosty Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 am

LoL

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

We need a sprint button for Warband. Empty Re: We need a sprint button for Warband.

Post by TKTom Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:39 am

It would be awesome if we had Rugby tackles in M&B. Would make chasing down archers a lot more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvVntLPq_PI

2:43 is a rather nice dump tackle. They mostly just shoulder charge though.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerecsen Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:39 am

Lol at the first vid! That is why you shouldn't pick a fight with a guy of my IRL dimensions! Smile
Kerecsen
Kerecsen
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sobri Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 am

So this is how Leeroy Jenkins looks like in real life Very Happy
Sobri
Sobri
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:08 am

Sobri wrote:So this is how Leeroy Jenkins looks like in real life Very Happy

Did you know... Leeroy Jenkins was invented on... WORLD OF WARCRAFT!? Very Happy

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramses Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:01 am

Everyone knows Jenkins.

Val I ended up watching bunch of LARPing videos. I mean that is fantastic. No lag and no server costs. And probably even better graphics
Ramses
Ramses
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:21 am

Ramses wrote:Everyone knows Jenkins.

Val I ended up watching bunch of LARPing videos. I mean that is fantastic. No lag and no server costs. And probably even better graphics

They probably won't let you play naked though.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramses Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 am

TKTom wrote:They probably won't let you play naked though.

Frack sake. Lousy admins in IRL servers. Tom could you get yourself promoted to IRL headadmin so I would have someone INSIDE the system.
Ramses
Ramses
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:53 am

Ramses wrote:
TKTom wrote:They probably won't let you play naked though.

Frack sake. Lousy admins in IRL servers. Tom could you get yourself promoted to IRL headadmin so I would have someone INSIDE the system.

I'll give it a go.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 am

Hm. Go post that on taleworlds and write that this is the reason kick-slash actually used to be under-powered, being a metaphor for such things as the shield-bash-thingy shown in the video. Then enjoy the flame war :p

(No, don't)

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Valarya Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 pm

I mean nature give a instinct to everyone wich says "In a fight, dont mess with people twice as heavy as you" and as you see mothernature was right n.n hes like "YEAAAAHRRR CHAAAAARRRGE -splat-" I wonder if this happened IRL : D

Yes Ramses lets LARP IRL. LOL imagine nditions duelserver, but IRL. Naked people everywhere and admins shooting people with guns.
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Valarya wrote:
Yes Ramses lets LARP IRL. LOL imagine nditions duelserver, but IRL. Naked people everywhere and admins shooting people with guns.

Sounds like a Saturday night in Soho.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down