Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swadia appears on every round in the queue

+5
BULLDOG
Snake
kekn
larsvikse
virus_found
9 posters

Go down

Swadia appears on every round in the queue Empty Swadia appears on every round in the queue

Post by virus_found Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:16 am

It's just Swadia against everything on the server. Whos idea is this?
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Swadia appears on every round in the queue Empty Re: Swadia appears on every round in the queue

Post by larsvikse Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:24 am

swadia have great sword. which is the Nr:1 in dueling (most people say)
larsvikse
larsvikse
Levy

Back to top Go down

Swadia appears on every round in the queue Empty Re: Swadia appears on every round in the queue

Post by kekn Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:27 am

It's not 1 person to blame for this... it was done this way because it satisfies most duellers and their addiction to swadian 2handers Smile
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by virus_found Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:16 am

Not that it matters, but as for me, it's boring to see the whole battlefield with 90% great swords lying on the ground.
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:30 am

YES NO MORE SWADIA NO MORE SWADIA NO MORE SWADIA

Anyway.. I requemend atleast 1 time per day make atleast non swadia faction vs non swadia faction

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:46 am

Because of permanent Swadia whining I added Swadia now two times to the faction rotation. All other factions, polls and even all other Swadia weps except the Longsword are dissabled.

Long live the Longsword Smile
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:48 am

BULLDOG wrote:

Long live the Longsword Smile

I agree with you Bulldog, the long sword play is just beauty!

By the way do not attempt to recreate those moves even with wooden swords, these guys's level of control is only achieved with years of practice!
Ron
Ron
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valarya Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 am

JHF wrote:

By the way do not attempt to recreate those moves even with wooden swords, these guys's level of control is only achieved with years of practice!

Ha..hahaha... I do this to defend my honor all day. Someone says my hair is messy? Dude I'll totally longsword duell him, like reaaally. THATS PEANUTS COMPARED TO WHAT I DO!!! (just saying)

No but really. THose guys are awesome sauce. Also check "Fechten mit dem langen Messer", "Harnirschfechten"

Twohanded swords are the number one duell-weapon choice cause of damage, speed and reach. You dont have to facehug but full backpedalling is also hard to do. Plus you dont have to hit someone twenty times. Good weapon. Suck it up x3
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by larsvikse Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 am

i think its great that you swadia isnt there in every single round. BUT, i think some people might dislike it. but still, its a great thing
larsvikse
larsvikse
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Valarya wrote:
No but really. THose guys are awesome sauce. Also check "Fechten mit dem langen Messer", "Harnirschfechten"

Thanks, Valaria I'have seen these Gladiatores stuff and it rocks those guys take this seriously!

Valarya wrote:
Twohanded swords are the number one duell-weapon choice cause of damage, speed and reach. You dont have to facehug but full backpedalling is also hard to do. Plus you dont have to hit someone twenty times. Good weapon. Suck it up x3

That is quite a technically accurate description, thanks valarya you know your stuff well!
Ron
Ron
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by M Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:33 pm

My favourite weapons aren't Swadian but it satisfies the most people, so I quite like the setup. I also like dueling people with the weapons they've practiced most with and for most people that's their great swords.
M
M
Page

http://forum.guardofistiniar.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:02 am

M wrote:My favourite weapons aren't Swadian

Spiked club? : O
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum