Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would not do anything to be admin

+3
kekn
Snake
Morii
7 posters

Go down

I would not do anything to be admin Empty I would not do anything to be admin

Post by Morii Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm sorry but I only just read Ross's post and had a good laugh, I think I've actually seen him try to become an admin at the Swadian Duel server a couple of days ago. He was of course rejected Laughing

But on a serious note; I actually would like to join the fantastical admin team of nditions! I play on your server pretty much every day anyways and I'm sure most of you have met me on my main or when I'm on one of my many alts!
With the duel mode there isn't as much room to misbehave as there used to be with the DM mode, however there are some new ways to irritate other players now that I'm sure all of you have noticed as well, for example the insta attacking after the duel starts (the countdown doesnt always work, or the other player will actually follow you until the countdowns is done to then attack instantly), or riding around on horses through duels. These things, plus insulting remarks can really irritate me and I would like to be able to do something about it without being laughed at or insulted by the culprits because I really can't do s*** as a non-admin when there's no other admins on.

my main: IG_Esq_Morii
some of my alts (there is a lot): -Variatons with the word 'Chicken', like Chicken_McNuggets, or Chicken_NoodleSoup, The_Blasphemous_Chicken, etc.
-Tea_nd_Cookies
-Whiskeyjack
-I_know_KUNG_FU
-Patatje_Met
etc. etc.
I'm quite easy to identify because; my ping is usually one of the lowest on the server, I have an easy recognizable style, and I usually duel a lot with a two handed sword instead of bastard or greatsword.

So where exactly do I apply? Laughing
Morii
Morii
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

I would not do anything to be admin Empty Re: I would not do anything to be admin

Post by Snake Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Morii wrote:I'm sorry but I only just read Ross's post and had a good laugh, I think I've actually seen him try to become an admin at the Swadian Duel server a couple of days ago. He was of course rejected Laughing

But on a serious note; I actually would like to join the fantastical admin team of nditions! I play on your server pretty much every day anyways and I'm sure most of you have met me on my main or when I'm on one of my many alts!
With the duel mode there isn't as much room to misbehave as there used to be with the DM mode, however there are some new ways to irritate other players now that I'm sure all of you have noticed as well, for example the insta attacking after the duel starts (the countdown doesnt always work, or the other player will actually follow you until the countdowns is done to then attack instantly), or riding around on horses through duels. These things, plus insulting remarks can really irritate me and I would like to be able to do something about it without being laughed at or insulted by the culprits because I really can't do s*** as a non-admin when there's no other admins on.

my main: IG_Esq_Morii
some of my alts (there is a lot): -Variatons with the word 'Chicken', like Chicken_McNuggets, or Chicken_NoodleSoup, The_Blasphemous_Chicken, etc.
-Tea_nd_Cookies
-Whiskeyjack
-I_know_KUNG_FU
-Patatje_Met
etc. etc.
I'm quite easy to identify because; my ping is usually one of the lowest on the server, I have an easy recognizable style, and I usually duel a lot with a two handed sword instead of bastard or greatsword.

So where exactly do I apply? Laughing
Hi Morri. Where? Here http://www.nditions.com/admin-applications-f11/
But its closed, we are currently in no need of admins, we are full, plus Willow's script makes admins less needed, I would support you, lets hear what others have to say.
And almost there is 1 admin online from our team, not always but most time there are

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

I would not do anything to be admin Empty Re: I would not do anything to be admin

Post by kekn Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:42 pm

The only option is the endorsement of bulldog himself Smile
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm

I whole-heartedly support this 'un.

Morii is trustworthy and reliable and we have many inactive admins.

Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Morii Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Ah I see. Well let's indeed see what the others think of it then and then I'll respectfully await your decision. Smile

Edit: ty Alex:)
Morii
Morii
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:05 am

Morii's a regular on the server and is well known by the community. Very good dueler and mature player.

I support this.
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morii Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:11 am

Benfree wrote:Morii's a regular on the server and is well known by the community. Very good dueler and mature player.

I support this.

Also, we have the same hairstyle.

p.s: ty ben
Morii
Morii
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:19 am

I heard off of someone that the IG are smuggling admins in for a takeover. : P
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Morii Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:28 am

We be infiltrating Cool

The other two were admins before I even joined IG though (I think), and they won't know about my app before they see it here, I swear on me sword Shocked
Morii
Morii
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 am

I support Alex' support of this application.

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 am

With the agreement of three head-admins, I'd say this is a done-deal. Congratulations on your new post Morii, you should now be able to see the admins' section.
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Morii Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 am

Yay! thanks mates, I'll do my best not to make you regret your decision;)
Morii
Morii
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 am

Welcome to the team, Morii Smile

I would not do anything to be admin Approv11

BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down