Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Server Features

5 posters

Go down

Server Features Empty Server Features

Post by ProjectAngel Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Hi

I popped onto your server the other day after hearing about the neat little feature you have with the clothes changing colour according to your k/d. I came back today to find that players were spawning with random weapons and clothes. Now before I go any further I just want to say how awesome I thought this game mode was, and so I immediately started forcing clan members to come and play.

I was playing under the name "Simbas_Jihad" today but "ProjectAngel" is my usual screenname. I manage a European clan and we were wondering if we could perhaps steal the random CTF gamemode to run on one of our servers 24/7.

Thanks for the fun!

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Server Features Empty Re: Server Features

Post by Sir_Alexander Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 am

Yeah, it's a great modification.

All thanks go to Willow for their magic coding skillz. As such, if you want to use it, you really need to ask Willow.

I believe that they might be a bit cautious about handing out their codes, so I hope you won't be offended if the request is refused.

It's always nice to see OL people on the server, thanks for your interest.

Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 am

OK thanks for the help, I'll send Willow a PM.

I understand if he doesn't want to share the info with us but I am in love with this game mode and it is worth a try.

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Valarya Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:03 am

If its so good how about you come to the nditions server regulary? n.n Would be cool know that nice guys play there and enjoy the mod.
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 am

Good point, Val.

Thanks for your interest, ProjectAngel. I hope to see you more time around on Ndition. Have an eye on our Forum for special server events. Today was only a spontan thing.
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Valarya wrote:If its so good how about you come to the nditions server regulary? n.n Would be cool know that nice guys play there and enjoy the mod.

I'd play daily if that mod was running on it all the time. I do play your server as well just under random names. I fail at manual blocking so I tend to drop the clan tag when going for a practice heheh.

BULLDOG wrote:Good point, Val.

Thanks for your interest, ProjectAngel. I hope to see you more time around on Ndition. Have an eye on our Forum for special server events. Today was only a spontan thing.

Thanks I will make sure to check back for any future events, but the only times I really plan to play Warband are clan matches. Other than that I just fire it up when I feel the urge to axe someone in the face.

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramses Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm

#1: Do you have a website, or how we coul check your clan out

#2: Do you need forum space? Because if you do, we can provide you that, We already have many clans here.
Ramses
Ramses
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:47 pm

#3: Are you interested in a Clan match against BD with random Weapons ??
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:32 am

Ramses wrote:#1: Do you have a website, or how we coul check your clan out

#2: Do you need forum space? Because if you do, we can provide you that, We already have many clans here.

www.orderofthelion.co.uk

We are a UK based competative Warband clan. We are currently engaged in the EU Campaign and are in the process of helping to set up a competative Clan League. We formed in March of this year and have been going strong from there. We have three servers at the moment but this goes up and down as we see fit. Our siege server will be running some of the neat little features from the 22nd Siege servers in the near future just as soon as we get our server God around to it. Errr not sure what else I can say. Razz

BULLDOG wrote:#3: Are you interested in a Clan match against BD with random Weapons ??

Sure! Smile

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 am

Cool, can u write here for a Battle CLICK ME and use the template. Then we start the organisation.

Thank you Smile
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 am

BULLDOG wrote:Cool, can u write here for a Battle CLICK ME and use the template. Then we start the organisation.

Thank you Smile

It won't be any time this week or possibly next due to our commitments with the EU Campaign. Also, how many people could you gather for a scrim?

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 am

Ok, just make a post if you´ll have time. Maybe a 10-15 Player Battle ?? Without Cav and Archers ?? Only random weapons?? Just for fun ??
Or much more a real battle ?? Or both ?? Razz
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 am

Well if you would like a propper scrim like the one you did with Shieldings then we could do one of those, (I have been sneaking around your forums heheh.) If you would just like a mess around with random weapons then that could also be arranged.

I'd prefer the random weapons as it would give my guys a nice break from the usual set match structure we use.

If you are free this Sunday then we could have 15 or so of us there, other than that we would have to wait to see whats happening with the EU Campaign.

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:51 am

OK Smile

This sunday 12 September, 8 pm +2 GMT (8pm CET) ???

Friendly , just for fun match with random weapons and women clothes?? Razz
No Cav and no archers??

Just give me a yes and I start the organisation Smile
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 am

Would that be 19:00 UK time? (We are currently running at GMT+1)

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:00 am

Yes it is Smile OK?
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:05 am

Yeh that perfect, (that's the time we run our Sunday training on heheh.)

I won't be able to say how many people we will have but we will all just turn up and then match your team numbers.

Any ideas on the game mode you would like to play? We have never done a clan vs clan capture the flag game, that could be quite interesting.

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:31 am

Yeah great Smile
What do you think?? Can you bring 10 players ?? Or more??

Either we play normal battle mode or CTF would be funny too. Maybe both?? 1 Round from both of them up to 8 Rounds?
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

Yeh we could do both I suppose, CTF was just one we have been thinking never gets played in clan matches but is a great laugh and would be nice to do.

We will have at least 10 people for sure.

Normally in a scrim we would have the camera locked to teammates but seeing as this is just a mess around would you be OK with free spectator mode? I doubt I will be playing as I will be playing a Siege we have tomorrow and we try to rotate the team so everyone gets a game so it would be nice to film it for our youtube channel. Smile

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:34 am

Ok, I start the organisation now for 10 people. 1 battle and 1 CTF Round. Smile

Sure, free spectator and you can film it too, but only if we get the youtube link from this Razz

Let´s stay in contact here in the next days. You also can can add me on steam. My ID is: Piculina

Regards
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectAngel Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:20 pm

If you can get more than 10 bring them along.

ProjectAngel
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down