Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Forces Claim that they have Killed Bin Laden

+4
Sir_Alexander
Benfree
Frosty
TKTom
8 posters

Go down

American Forces Claim that they have Killed Bin Laden Empty American Forces Claim that they have Killed Bin Laden

Post by TKTom Sun May 01, 2011 10:05 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330

What I find highly suspicious is that they have essentially destroyed the body. "Burying it at sea" which seems a mad thing to do with the body of a man who had a $25 million bounty on him.

Just good business.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

American Forces Claim that they have Killed Bin Laden Empty Re: American Forces Claim that they have Killed Bin Laden

Post by Frosty Mon May 02, 2011 1:05 am

I doubt they have killed him, probably claimed to have killed him and shipped him somewhere in America, Human rights wouldn't allow them just to shoot him.

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

American Forces Claim that they have Killed Bin Laden Empty Re: American Forces Claim that they have Killed Bin Laden

Post by TKTom Mon May 02, 2011 2:31 am

Frosty wrote:I doubt they have killed him, probably claimed to have killed him and shipped him somewhere in America, Human rights wouldn't allow them just to shoot him.

I'm just waiting for pics to turn up on the internet. You know, Pics Or it Didn't Happen.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree Mon May 02, 2011 2:33 am

Sure, but once we get pics - it becomes that's a photo-shop, I can tell by some of the pixels...
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Mon May 02, 2011 3:24 am

I was there and he is most definitely not dead.
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 am

I want pics

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbroke Mon May 02, 2011 6:45 am

BS, he is not dead, he is like a damn cockroach or superman if u prefer that...

Edit: if u want something done, u have to do it urself! *hint,hint*
RagnarLodbroke
RagnarLodbroke
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca Mon May 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Good riddance tongue though it won't change much, "war on terror" will continue. Crying or Very sad
Barca
Barca
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valarya Mon May 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Fuck human rights. Maybe he shot first and it was all selfdefense? Smile WHatever. I doubt it too. But I wish someone would shoot his ass up.
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Tue May 03, 2011 2:27 am

My theory is that he is long dead and this is a political move for Obama's next Vote Campaign

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Wed May 04, 2011 6:43 am

Pretty amazing how the Americans find him when PSN is down... just saying

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum