Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BD_Amy! :D

3 posters

Go down

BD_Amy! :D Empty BD_Amy! :D

Post by Mordgrim Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:23 am

<waves>

Man, I laughed so hard at the game of horsey-chasey we played with that poor sod on his saddle horse. Setting our sights on him like that must have been frightening judging from his desperate attempts to flee. Laughing

Many fun fights as well, the TDM servers become more interesting with you on it, at least one interesting opponent in the sea of newbs. Cheers!

Your damn horse shouldnt be able to withstand so many of my arrows though. <growls>
Mordgrim
Mordgrim
Levy

Back to top Go down

BD_Amy! :D Empty Re: BD_Amy! :D

Post by Spec Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 am

What?

Oh, that edit made it more clear. Nvm me =p

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by virus_found Sun May 01, 2011 7:56 am

*waves too*

Yes, it's fun. And this happens quite often, as I love chasing cavalry. Especially the ones, who's on heavy horses with "cool" armour Smile

Thanks. TDM is fun itself, if compared to Battle, and you don't have to worry about being killed Smile By the way, I prefer Deutschritter's server and ZHG's one (mostly due to the adequate ping and good cap of ~40 people).
Also, I have severe difficulties with reading the ingame text: chat, nicks, scores, everything (due to the lowest resolution I play), and that's the reason of me being speechless in game. Do not think, I'm not a talkative person.

Yeah, courser can stand much more arrows, than archers think :p But it takes only one throwing axe.
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum