Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Inactiveness

+8
Hamalech
Snake
TKTom
Lansamur
Zotte
Spec
Sir_Alexander
The_Storm
12 posters

Go down

Your Inactiveness Empty Your Inactiveness

Post by The_Storm Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:53 am

Believe it or not, I still look at this forum, even though I'm not in the clan anymore. If you find me offensive it kinda doesn't matter now since I'm not a member now anyway. I just think that you ought to get back on track, doing a few events etc. I look at these forums about once a week now and all the time I find nothing new. Do a few events! Clan battles! More ingame events like random weapons and that! Expand your gaming! By that I mean go on cRPG or PW or something. Get active again.
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Your Inactiveness Empty Re: Your Inactiveness

Post by Sir_Alexander Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:34 am

I believe a large portion of this forum are already active on cRPG (for some reason).
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 am

Ugh, don't mention the word, Alex.

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotte Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:36 am

i dont see what all the negativity towards the cRPG Bulldogs is about, we are just another branch of the clan and are usually seen as those cRPGers that arent ''really'' clanmembers.. atleast thats the general gist ive been getting in the past months

Zotte
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:39 am

Huh?

No, I simply meant that cRPG is draining good players whom I miss on Native, not that those would be no real members of BD or anything.

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Lansamur Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Meh. Then again, if there would be anything interesting on Native, I'd come back and get used to gamemechanics on Native again and participate in any events. It's basically a Circle of Doom. Very Happy Right now I just don't have the time to play Native and as there is nothing new coming soon, neither Nditions nor anywhere else afaik, I really can't be bothered playing it.

Lansamur
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:17 am

Lansamur wrote:Meh. Then again, if there would be anything interesting on Native, I'd come back and get used to gamemechanics on Native again and participate in any events. It's basically a Circle of Doom. Very Happy Right now I just don't have the time to play Native and as there is nothing new coming soon, neither Nditions nor anywhere else afaik, I really can't be bothered playing it.

Thats the thing where we would all stand in a big circle and, on the count of three, attack someone else at random and fight to the death for a last man standing?
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lansamur Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:18 am

That, too.

Lansamur
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:04 am

TKTom wrote:

Thats the thing where we would all stand in a big circle and, on the count of three, attack someone else at random and fight to the death for a last man standing?

Most interesting

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:55 am

Heh. I imagine you saying that while you do exactly what you do in your avatar^^

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 am

Spec wrote:Heh. I imagine you saying that while you do exactly what you do in your avatar^^
*Offtopic*Hehehehe that "thing" that I'm looking pointlessly is an reagent ready for an Titration Process, it is to determine how much an reagent is in that bottle Razz
Hmm I shall make a new avatar with this expression Your Inactiveness Spray_trollface_copy on Pharm Chemistry while I make an "accident" and things go boom... Ahhhh I do love university Razz

Thanks Spec for guiding me to this new avatar project
*/Offtopic*
And about the topic, some things go to an end, there is always an end, and most important an beginning Smile

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 am

Right..... thanks for the scientific lecture, Snake. Anyway, seriously I barely see any of you ingame now. This clan is starting to die because of the inactiveness. Each day I come on and nothing new has happened. If that goes on, bye bye BD.
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamalech Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:47 am

BD die? I doubt it.

Hamalech
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:00 am

BD cant die... it will always be in our hearts!
And even if the Master desides to let everybody go, i'll still wear the tag!
(hope it doesn't come to this off course)
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by virus_found Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:03 am

Baby wolf, you won't be alone, I assure you. When I (finally) return to m&b, I won't even consider thinking about another clans. I'm BD once and for all.
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:25 am

The_Storm wrote:Anyway, seriously I barely see any of you ingame now. This clan is starting to die because of the inactiveness. Each day I come on and nothing new has happened. If that goes on, bye bye BD.

You may not see them, but that does not mean they don't see you.

Equally, the clan is never going to 'die'. It may reduce in size and become less active, but there is, and has always been, an extremely committed player-base who will stick with BD whatever happens.
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:53 am

The entire clan started as a joke, the rules of activity that apply to serious clans do not apply here!
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 am

I like how storm only looks forward to duelling BD's... BD-fetish? I would think there is plenty of other dudes you can duel, storm. Though of course, there's nothing like kicking some BD-ass Razz
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:39 am

kekn wrote:I like how storm only looks forward to duelling BD's... BD-fetish? I would think there is plenty of other dudes you can duel, storm. Though of course, there's nothing like kicking some BD-ass Razz

Heh, I like duelling BDs because there's some awesome players in the clan.
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum