Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Kengeki test

+4
Hoplite
Guard_Bjarky
The_Storm
Minutus
8 posters

Go down

Kengeki test Empty Kengeki test

Post by Minutus Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:06 am

Hi,

I put up a Kengeki mod server named Kengeki_Test. Go and have some laughs Smile I hope someone with a server box gets interested and hosts a real server for it in Europe. The newest version comes with flaming katanas and both miniature and gigantic camel mounts. The polls are on if you want to test things, and I'll post the admin pass to nditions admins, but please do not poll / add lots of bots as I'm sure it will not work well.

You can download the mod from here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2454

Server is up for today, with luck Smile

Cheers,

Minutus
Squire

Back to top Go down

Kengeki test Empty Re: Kengeki test

Post by The_Storm Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:33 am

Yay! Minutus, Snake and I all had great fun on this server earlier today! We had loads of fun with the gigantic star things, tiny tiny camels that go insanely fast and camels that are five times bigger than normal horses! You simply have GOT to try this! It is ace!!!
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard_Bjarky Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:31 am

pretty fun mod, just tried it in mp, but my moms slow pc couldnt show the graphics properly ^^
uh didnt get to use camels, seems like a heck of fun Very Happy

Guard_Bjarky
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoplite Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:35 pm

This was amazing. I hope you get seriously into it!
Creativity was outstanding.
This game needs some serious servers.

900000000000000000000000000000000/10

Hoplite
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by brestos Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:45 am

Finally fully ported to Warband? Yay, I have to test it! Can't wait being home!! (Yes I'm working between x-mas and year's day... Sad )
brestos
brestos
Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasdor Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 pm

I finally have my multiplayer working! I can play it!
Rasdor
Rasdor
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 am

Was the mod removed?
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Minutus Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:16 am

Seems so. Maybe the one who ported the mod and made changes to it didn't have the permissions to do so. Quality-wise it was a mess, compared to the earlier versions of kengeki.

Minutus
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 am

From Taleworlds:

Janus *spicy* *camper* Administrator:
Shik wrote:From a quick look in the .brf files, I can tell you that:
Almost every weapon from the kanabo to the tantos to the yaris in w-samurai-set.brf is stolen from Onin no Ran. In addition, numerous armors such as the Sohei monk armor and the straw hat are stolen from Onin no Ran. Ron Losey from http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,42.0.html is the original author of the weapon textures and models.
In the animation files, new_rifle and new_rifle_crouch are taken from the 1866 mod, as well as the reloadmusketnew animation. These animations were originally made by Dain Ironfoot for The Peninsular War mod, and also used with permission by the 1866 mod. However, Kengeki has neither credited nor sought the permission of the original authors.

Stealing resources from other mods without permission and credit is a disgrace. I have not bothered to list all of the stolen meshes and textures, for to do so would take far too long, as it's obvious to me that Kengeki simply lifted every single model and texture from Onin no Ran and other mods.

I've gone ahead and removed all versions of this mod from the Repository. Using content from other mods or games without permission is not acceptable. Since the person primarily responsible is the original Kengeki author, I've removed his upload access.
As for posting download links to the forum here for such mods which are hosted on other download sites, that is also not acceptable.

Source: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151078.15.html

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Minutus Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:53 am

So it was the original mod that used stuff without permissions, meh. And that was around since 1005 or something Smile Maybe the guy who ported this starts a project of his own, without the stolen stuff. Anyway, I'll lock this topic.

Minutus
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down