Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New GFX Card help! :P

3 posters

Go down

New GFX Card help! :P Empty New GFX Card help! :P

Post by Frosty Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Hello guys, I recently got a new Graphics card, the ASUS EAH5770 Series, works really great, but since I'm familiar with NVIDIA, I was wondering if my current graphics card is better than these...

- ATI 1300XT series
- ATI Radeon 4870

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

New GFX Card help! :P Empty Re: New GFX Card help! :P

Post by Tennenoth Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:24 pm

The new graphics card, by what I understand is better than both those other ones, apparently not a hell of a lot better than the 4870 but allegedly a lot better than the 1300XT.

Personally I sit well with NVIDIA because I know what I am getting and they have a lot better support for games. (Don't know why but ATI seem to get left behind on that a little, especially in newer games, for example CoD:BO, people with ATI cards had more trouble than people like me with my shitty NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT 1GB)

Also, I find it quite useful for quick comparisons like the one I have done here, they're normally fairly accurate, so here is a link! Smile

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

I hope this makes sense and I have helped you! Smile There are plenty of better people on the forums that can provide you with more accurate stuff but this is what I quickly pulled together!

Tenne.

Tennenoth
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:36 pm

thanks, just wandering because I wanted to buy new vegas and bad company 2, just got my new gfx card yesterday, can play all my games on max gfx and high fps! Very Happy

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:31 am

Frosty, are you actually going to stop WoW for a bit and play Warband? Sorry to phrase it that way, but I played WoW for 2 years. It's now becoming abit... boring?

P.S. I haven't phrased that in the best way possible so... please don't be offended Razz
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:38 am

The_Storm wrote:Frosty, are you actually going to stop WoW for a bit and play Warband? Sorry to phrase it that way, but I played WoW for 2 years. It's now becoming abit... boring?

P.S. I haven't phrased that in the best way possible so... please don't be offended Razz

Well, I've only been playing since the summer sooo.... might be a while for me to quit yet :p

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum