Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban El_ombre_loco

+12
M
Libertine
virus_found
Minutus
Mr_Bubbles
TKTom
Sir_Alexander
kekn
BD_Baby_Wolf
Willow
Snake
Blackitt
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ban El_ombre_loco Empty Ban El_ombre_loco

Post by Blackitt Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:18 am

Hello folks!
I have a problem, my mate El_ombre_loco was banned on your server, propably by admin Willow for using nick Jegonick_spear_spamer_fan. I'm asking you to unban him. I don't think this nick was a good reason please don't abuse authority, thank you.

Greetings, Blackitt.

P.S. I'm not sure this is a good place to write this topic you can delete it later.

Blackitt
Serf

Back to top Go down

Ban El_ombre_loco Empty Re: Ban El_ombre_loco

Post by Snake Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 am

Willow abuse authority?
Omg Willow is the holy father of Nditions, he is the Script master, the greatest community benefit for Nditions, so there is no way he would abuse authority or anything like that..
More, there are no admins that abuse their authority, they only, AND I SAY AGAIN ONLY! ban if it was well deserved, after atleast 1 warn, and 2 kicks..

Shame on you Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down

Last edited by Snake on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 am

Ban appeals should go to the ban appeals section. Also please don't assume I'm abusing my authority, thank you.

I didn't ban him because of his nick, first I kicked him for being disrespectful and then somebody I trust informed me "that guy has like 10 different aliases and acts like a jerk on many servers". So when he came back, still using the same nick and obviously not understanding why he was kicked in the first place, I didn't hesitate.

19:58:07 - Chujogrom has joined the game with ID: 58456
20:29:43 - [Chujogrom] T LEZEC KURWA
20:29:49 - [AJ_Deserter] what?
20:29:57 - [Chujogrom] T LAY ON THE FLOOR BITCH
20:30:04 - AJ_Deserter started a poll to kick player Chujogrom.
20:30:18 - [AJ_Deserter] BD willow do you allow that here
20:30:30 - [Chujogrom] T SNITCH
20:30:34 - [BD_Willow] I voted yes Razz But you're right, I'll kick him
20:30:35 - [AJ_Deserter] child
20:30:40 - Chujogrom is kicked.
20:30:41 - [AJ_Deserter] thanks

20:33:29 - Deserter_spear_spamer_fan has joined the game with ID: 58456
20:34:14 - [AJ_Deserter] willow look at this name
20:34:15 - [Deserter_spear_spamer_fan] t lol wtf
20:34:15 - [AJ_Deserter] please
20:34:30 - [Deserter_spear_spamer_fan] so wat ua are pathetic crying to admin
20:35:24 - [Deserter_spear_spamer_fan] type of human crying to parents, teachers, boss in work, admins Deserter i dissrepect u
20:35:51 - [BD_Willow] bye Deserter (not you AJ)
20:35:55 - Deserter_spear_spamer_fan is kicked.
20:36:03 - [AJ_Deserter] thank you willow
20:36:29 - Deserter_spear_spamer_fan has joined the game with ID: 58456
20:36:49 - [AJ_Deserter] he come back with same name willow...
20:36:51 - [Deserter_spear_spamer_fan] reason? dissrespectin someone? woow
20:37:04 - [BD_Willow] ok ban it is... bye
20:37:07 - Deserter_spear_spamer_fan is banned permanently by BD_Willow.
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 am

Good job, Willow! Also, for his first comment, the "lay on the floor" one, I AM AGAINST HIS UNBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 am

Seems like everything is in order here. Furthermore, if HE wants to be unbanned, let HIM post his request. I don't see any other way.
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:24 am

As far as I can see the ban was well deserved, however he obviously still has the chance to appeal the ban here.
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 am

I have moved the thread to the correct section, there's a stub left in the previous section.

Insulting other players won't be tolerated, and you coming here accusing us of abusing our authority is not a good way to put your argument across.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackitt Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 am

Thank you TKTom, I'm really sorry if someone was insulted about as you said "Lay down on the floor bitch", but Deserter asked him to translate this words.
In polish jive talking "Leżeć kurwa" it's mean something like "I showed you where your palce is and who is the boss now"... something like this. I'm asking again to unban my friend, because, this is not his fault Polish Language is so insulting in translatations and, El_ombre_loco didn't insulting anyone else, didn't annoying annyone then Deserter and his friend admin. First kick i understand he was using bad words but second??? he didn't insult anyone he just had his own opinion about this judge, and about this admin favor. Please admin next time before you decide to ban someone talk to him and warn him loudly, be like a player, everybody sometimes get pissed off. So again i'm asking to unban him. Anyway abusing wasn't an argument i just didn't know about this discusion.

Blackitt
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:24 am

Well.... If i was using russian slang "Х*й соси" and translating it to english, it would be clearly a sexual harassment,- so i don't. And what your "friend" (don't really like the idea of calling him that word) did was not just sexual harassment, but a VERY RUDE sexist comment!!!
I don't know why Willow didn't ban him the first time - i would.
And, as Willow already said, this guy screws around on every server he gets on, so i think ndition will be much better place without him.
P.S.
It sometimes better to be silent and to look like an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...
Also to clarify this: your friend called a girl "prostitute", doesn't that a good reason for a ban?????? I know that's a good reason for a face-smacking!!!
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:53 am

I only just met AJ_Deserter today, so I was in no way biased when I decided to ban El_ombre_loco. After grepping several of his nicknames from the logs, I'm afraid I can't support this appeal. Here's a compilation of what I found:

server_log_09_21_10.txt: 00:01:32 - [Leonidas_1] lamers best weapon 2h of swadia
server_log_09_21_10.txt: 00:01:44 - [Leonidas_1] without this weps they are zeros
server_log_09_21_10.txt: 00:08:37 - [Leonidas_1] lets kick all 2h swaidai playrs for using gay weapon
server_log_09_24_10.txt: 14:34:00 - [Superhipermegazordowojownik] kick 70% for using gay swada sowrds vote 1
server_log_09_24_10.txt: 15:01:28 - [Superhipermegazordowojownik] 1 no fuckign gay 2h sword even noobs can easyly win with them
server_log_09_26_10.txt: 18:05:00 - [hej_dzieci_jesli_chcecie] don change weapon FAG
server_log_09_26_10.txt: 18:05:57 - [hej_dzieci_jesli_chcecie] FAG
server_log_09_28_10.txt: 19:37:36 - *SPEC* [big_black_monster] ban snake vote 1
server_log_09_28_10.txt: 19:39:10 - *SPEC* [big_black_monster] i wait to make vote to kick u snake
server_log_10_02_10.txt: 04:04:49 - [stfu_stfu_stfu_stfurodziny] fuck pamers 4 life
server_log_10_02_10.txt: 04:20:21 - [stfu_stfu_stfu_stfurodziny] T FUCKIG CUNT FU
server_log_10_02_10.txt: 04:21:28 - [stfu_stfu_stfu_stfurodziny] LOL FU
server_log_10_02_10.txt: 04:27:45 - [stfu_stfu_stfu_stfurodziny] NOOB SPAMER
server_log_10_04_10.txt: 04:15:07 - [Chujogrom] ya mum said it to me right now from under my desk dude
server_log_10_04_10.txt: 04:16:26 - [Chujogrom] lol your mother like my nigger cook
server_log_10_04_10.txt: 04:50:22 - *SPEC* [Chujogrom] wh comon, niggers
server_log_10_04_10.txt: 05:24:18 - [Chujogrom] hammer time bitch! u jst got owned
server_log_10_04_10.txt: 05:56:48 - [Chujogrom] lay bitch on the floor
server_log_10_04_10.txt: 06:44:30 - [Chujogrom] nazi noob
server_log_10_05_10.txt: 06:57:51 - [Anal_Queen] for beeing a cunt
server_log_10_05_10.txt: 06:58:32 - [Anal_Queen] u are cunt to chose 2h
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:57 am

Wow, those nicks are... sick! :O
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Nice work, Willow!!! That "friend" broke every chat rule there is - sexist, homophobic and racist.
HE SHOULD NEVER BE UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:24 pm

BANNNNNNNNNNNNNN SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!
Ass Chest Man

LoL finally, I know the big_black_monster, he was harassing players when I was still not admin...

There are even more worst logs about what he says Im 100% shure

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Bubbles Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Ban El_ombre_loco D
Mr_Bubbles
Mr_Bubbles
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Minutus Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:53 pm

First of all, seeing that the person is well capable of insulting people in English, he's probably capable of writing his own unban request.

Blackitt wrote:I don't think this nick was a good reason ... not his fault Polish Language is so insulting in translatations and, El_ombre_loco didn't insulting anyone else, didn't annoying annyone then Deserter and his friend admin. First kick i understand he was using bad words but second??? he didn't insult anyone he just had his own opinion about this judge, and about this admin favor.

Just one nick, language that automatically translates to insults and attacks, abusing admin rights and "favouring friends".. Aight. Picking these kind of weird single reasons and implying biased admin work is not helping his case. How about this for a reason: Personally attackin, insulting and harassing people? Multiple times. I recognize more than one of the nicks listed for him, and he seems to have a habit on this. Using alts is fine, but using them to freely attack and harass people in the chat / game is not. This is way worse than oneliners made in rage, and shouldn't be tolerated.

Minutus
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by virus_found Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Good friends you have here, Blackitt.
Yet, there is a possibility, that he is good kind fine person IRL.
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 am

Hello there Wink, Libertine here ;>.

Hombre is a really good mate, although a bit of nervous person. Anyway, who of us haven't ever said few words too much. If You would check my logs there will be probably such words that aren't really polite ;], maybe even goes under "anti" title.

Well, what i have to say is that i always tell him to changes nicks while he is dueling, that's why REF tag is uncommon. Why? You see by yourself now, he wouldn't bring too good reputation to us ;].

Still, he is one of my "students" in art of warband war and having him banned on ndtions wouldn't be too progressive for him. Any permmute avalabile? ^^.

Those all 2h swadians spam words i take for my account, i always tell him such things, couse i criticize they useless on clan matches. All other weapons act diffrently. That's You should probably remember me as 2h axe user.

So at least i'll say sorry for him in my name ;]. Hope You gonna give him a second chance ;]. I'll take responsiblity for him now if that's possible ;>.

Libertine
Libertine
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:59 am

So you say that this racist and chauvinist should be unbanned???
Please, before replying to this topic, READ IT FIRST!
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by M Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:02 am

Libertine, Blackitt, I don't have any say in this either way obviously, but I think the admins here might think more of your friend's appeal if he came and posted about it himself. You say he is a nervous person, is he too shy to come and talk about it here? He doesn't seem so in the logs posted :/
M
M
Page

http://forum.guardofistiniar.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

He just doesn't know english that good.

Anyway, he told me that he fucked up and that most of those things are cut from long peroid of time. He didn't ask for writing here, but i came anyway, that's what you do for friends ;].

@Babywolf

I've read it. You are probably right, those words shows that his is racist and chauvinist ;]. But he is not, he never said any of those words on teamspeak/mumble. He is just traning hard and that's where this anger comes from ;>.
Libertine
Libertine
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 am

I have great respect for the REF, but this player did really go too far.
Since you appear to be training him, please remind him of the importance of propriety.

As for the unban request: Since many people have been given a second chance, I suppose the same should apply in this case, even though I strongly oppose his offensive remarks. I'd also like to hear some words from him to be convinced that he regets it - perhaps you can ask him to write something in polish and translate it for us?

And of course, in the case he gets unbanned, any further insults will result in his permanent ban. I'd also strongly suggest him to stick to his original nick name while on Ndition's - with or without clan tag - so it's easier for us to identify him.

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 am

Woah, so much rage in one turtle.
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:45 am

I think the fairest thing to do is what spec says. Have him come by the forum and write a little thing. It can be in whatever language he prefers along with a simple translation, I'm sure some of us will be able to understand what he means. No free lunches are ever given in this world Smile
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:25 am

Ok, but.... He has to apologize IN PUBLIC before aj_Deseter, Snake, Willow, African-American, feminine, homosexual and Ndition's community! That will be fair.
In public, i mean - here and on server.
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Alexander Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:57 am

Hmm... p'raps a ban on alts for this player. Since he appears to use them to abuse other players, it may be an idea to just say that if he's caught using an alt, it'll be an instant and permanent ban for him.
Sir_Alexander
Sir_Alexander
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum