Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mice specifications

+9
TKTom
Kerecsen
DaVNiz
Frosty
BULLDOG
Spec
BD_Baby_Wolf
LiasTheBeast
kekn
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mice specifications - Page 2 Empty Re: Mice specifications

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 am

i play 1st person all the time, so its critical for me to move the mouse for block as minimum as i can so i still see the opponents torso and ready for next block.
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Edea Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:29 am

Hm. I've been gaming with cheap-ass mouses for a long time now. This topic got me thinking.
Should I get a gaming mouse?
I get lazy sometimes during duels when people try to walk around you so they can slash you in your blind spots.

The variable DPI sounds really handy in my case. I dislike going nuts with the mouse, and sometimes there's no room for further maneuvering because I already moved it so much during the duel, constantly twisting and sliding, my mouse pad ends. Laughing
Edea
Edea
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:47 am

@Edea: I know EXACTLY what you mean. I get lazy sometimes too, and all of the sudden they're on your back. Don't think a mouse can cure lazyness as much as candy cures cancer, but it's definitely more comfortable... and if you like me has a mouse that does "funny things" you might just get rid of a lot of frustration Very Happy

And Kerecen, "hoping" is something I try to avoid Razz I'd really like to know exactly what I'm doing all the time, and if the mouse does funny things, then many of my kills will be luck based. That's not what I want.

I also want to note, this is not really a pro mouse... you can't get much cheaper.
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Valarya Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:00 am

Since I have tiny hands I'd prefer a smaaaall mouse n.n Since I dont play at my own Pc (I've a laptop actually) I use my brothers stuff, who is a progamer r0xx0r epic dude with Alienware(?) Pc badass gaming mouses and a mousepad for 50 Bucks. But what the hell are you all talking about? Weights?!?! I dont think that plastic weights in a mouse would affect your gaming at all? I mean.. what are they supposed to do?

DPI? I dont even know what you're talking about x.x I just move the mouse left and right and where I need it... and its doing its job. I dont even know if its laser or optical... when I turn it around there is like a laser thingey, but its not illuminated. I had a mouse before with red light.. this one is just dark underneath.

And are mousepads really soooo important? I mean I use it because the desk is wood, but.. a 10€ Mousepad is as good as a 50€ isnt it?!

Help me : ( Im a noob
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:32 am

You guys take mouses to seriously, just get a £10 mouse, they are fine Very Happy

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by Lansamur Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:24 am

Am I really the only one who favors Ball mouse? I had that up until 2 weeks ago and I want it back!

Lansamur
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum