Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak

+9
SPEHSMAHREEN
Shogunate_Shagrath
kekn
Shogunate_Chapman
Shogunate_Ujin
TKTom
Valarya
BULLDOG
Ramses
13 posters

Go down

The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak Empty The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak

Post by Ramses Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 am

Hey regular pumpkins,

Bulldog made new friends with a cRPG guild "The Shogunate", and now they have a forum group and subforum in our forum, and a channel in TS. Their nicks will be golden/yellow

The forum will be visible only for the Shogunate groub members, and it will have the following forum icon:

The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak The_sh12

Feel free to say Hi to our new guests!
-Ramses
Ramses
Ramses
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak Empty Re: The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak

Post by BULLDOG Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:37 am

Hi Shogunates Smile

Nice to have you here. I hope you like the forum and have a good time here. If you have any questions let us know.

Regards

P.s. BIG thanks to Ramses for doing this subforum Smile
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak Empty Re: The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak

Post by Valarya Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:40 am

So it was worth it, that I arranged that "date" Ujin Smile Welcome Shogunate
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:41 am

I don't really know any of the Shogunate, except by name. Do you reckon they'll get pissed off if I poke around in their section like I do with BD and the Guards? : )
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogunate_Ujin Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 am

Hey guys, big thanks to both Ramses and Bulldog for helping us out so many times already ! Awesome forum you have here, we will try to use it properly ! Very Happy

P.S. and special thanks go to Valarya for arraning our hopefully long-term friendship with you folks =))
Shogunate_Ujin
Shogunate_Ujin
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramses Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:46 am

Shogunate_Ujin wrote:Hey guys, big thanks to both Ramses and Bulldog for helping us out so many times already ! Awesome forum you have here, we will try to use it properly ! Very Happy

P.S. and special thanks go to Valarya for arraning our hopefully long-term friendship with you folks =))

You are welcome!

TKTom wrote: I don't really know any of the Shogunate, except by name. Do you reckon they'll get pissed off if I poke around in their section like I do with BD and the Guards? : )
Tom you don't need to question that. You have a licence to grill in here. I mean to kill.
Ramses
Ramses
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogunate_Chapman Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 am

Hey guys thanks for letting us on here Smile this looks awesome and the pic that says our name on it its awesome Very Happy i hope this lasts a long time Razz

Shogunate_Chapman
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 am

Welcome to Nditions duel server...

Ramses, perhaps it's time to update the forum banner, so many things has happened lately Razz
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogunate_Shagrath Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:56 am

Just wanted to say thanks to the lot of you for giving us a home in text & speech :-)

Eternal gratitude is in order.
Shogunate_Shagrath
Shogunate_Shagrath
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEHSMAHREEN Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 am

Thank you bulldog, and thank you ramses! You guys are awesomesauce
SPEHSMAHREEN
SPEHSMAHREEN
Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Dez_Nutz Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 am

Ramses wrote:Hey regular pumpkins,

Bulldog made new friends with a cRPG guild "The Shogunate", and now they have a forum group and subforum in our forum, and a channel in TS. Their nicks will be golden/yellow

The forum will be visible only for the Shogunate groub members, and it will have the following forum icon:

The Shogunate joins our Forum and Team Speak The_sh12

Feel free to say Hi to our new guests!
-Ramses

thank you. cheers

also can you add me to the shogunate group so i can see the forums.

Last edited by Dez_Nutz on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dez_Nutz
Dez_Nutz
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 am

Ramses wrote:
TKTom wrote: I don't really know any of the Shogunate, except by name. Do you reckon they'll get pissed off if I poke around in their section like I do with BD and the Guards? : )
Tom you don't need to question that. You have a licence to grill in here. I mean to kill.

I didn't say I wouldn't do it, regardless of other people's feelings. I just asked if they'd mind. : )
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Valarya wrote:So it was worth it, that I arranged that "date" Ujin Smile Welcome Shogunate

Du steckst also dahinter ... Razz Gut gemacht Thumbs Up

Welcome to all new members Very Happy
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Tecor Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Smile
Any chance of a link to the shogunate page? Smile
Lord_Tecor
Lord_Tecor
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Lord_Tecor wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Smile

You should be able to see it now...Smile
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valarya Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm

BULLDOG wrote:
Du steckst also dahinter ... Razz Gut gemacht Thumbs Up

Ich hab meine Finger überall im Spiel n.n
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramses Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Lord_Tecor wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Smile

The Forum is visible at our frontpage for the Shogunate group members.
Ramses
Ramses
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blooden Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 am

Welcome Shogunate Very Happy

Blooden
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Bubbles Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Woohoo! does this mean we get free japanese gatorade!? ....

Welcome to the forums
Mr_Bubbles
Mr_Bubbles
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down