Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

MMOFPS Games

3 posters

Go down

MMOFPS Games Empty MMOFPS Games

Post by Whalen Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:34 am

You guys play em'?
Planetside, etc?

Cannot wait for Planetside Next. I seriously thought SOE was going to kill it like anything else they touch, but apparently they're playing their cards right. For once. Gonna be EPIC, I might even renew my PlanetSide subscription just to get Beta Access.

On another note, CCP is coming out with Dust 514 soon. Again, epicness. I've been waiting for this almost as long as Planetside, and what I love most about CCP is they take their time to get everything right. They're going to start out on console with simple, 60-man matchmaking battles. Then they'll expand their engine to 120 player capacity (ON CONSOLE!) and link it up with EVE like they promised. Very Happy

Also APB: Reloaded is looking pretty good. Missed the beta, can't wait until it's out (FOR FREE!)

Original Planetside Gameplay; NC (Best faction) preparing for a huge assault
MMOFPS Games Planetside_g

DUST 514 Gameplay Trailer
MMOFPS Games Dust-514-gameplay-screen-shot-570x320

APB:Reloaded Gameplay (HUD OFF)
MMOFPS Games Apb_01
Whalen
Whalen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

MMOFPS Games Empty Re: MMOFPS Games

Post by Valarya Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 pm

First of all I have to say that I wasnt able to understand most of what you said. Secondly I have to say DUST 514 and APB:Reloaded look good. Smile
Valarya
Valarya
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:38 am

I would like a MMO Zombie game. That'd be epic. Like, you have a massive world map and you have to create shelters and scavenge for stuff to fight zombies and find other survivors. There could be a 'survival of the fittest' game type in which you need to survive as long as possible.
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down