Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Sheen fired!

+4
kekn
TKTom
Guard_Bjarky
Frosty
8 posters

Go down

Charlie Sheen fired! Empty Charlie Sheen fired!

Post by Frosty Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 am

So, Charlie Sheen was fried by Warner Bros on the show Two and a half Men a few days ago...

What are your views on this?!

Here is the interview from a few days before he got fired.

Frosty
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen fired! Empty Re: Charlie Sheen fired!

Post by Guard_Bjarky Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:15 am

one word: WINNING Razz

Guard_Bjarky
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 am

I'm not sure if he is a walking talking argument for drugs or against them.

On the one hand, he seems pretty happy with himself. He has two girlfriends and around $85 million.

On the other hand... well... he's crazy.

Guess he is winning.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:24 am

As long as he isn't in danger to other people, then by all means, let him get totally wasted!

I just can't stop thinking for myself; the guy is 45 and has 5 kids. You'd think he'd grown to become more responsible or at least try to be a rolemodel for his kids.
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Agree with you two Tom and Kekn,

He lives his life the way he wants that makes him fortunate, plus is filthy rich what you want more from life? May be not mature enough for his age, but he is definitely smarter than the interviewer. She tries to make him feel guilty and he elegantly dodges all her arguments.
Ron
Ron
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 am

He's not stupid, but he's an asshole. I don't like assholes.

What I'd want more from life than money, sex and booze? A lot more. Being respected by those whom I respect, for example. Getting old. Being happy even at high age. Thinking that my life was good when I die. And no, having lots of money alone isn't good enough, as stupid as it may sound.

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:34 am

Spec wrote:He's not stupid, but he's an asshole. I don't like assholes.

What I'd want more from life than money, sex and booze? A lot more. Being respected by those whom I respect, for example. Getting old. Being happy even at high age. Thinking that my life was good when I die. And no, having lots of money alone isn't good enough, as stupid as it may sound.
Amen Spec, those where the words I wanted to hear for sure, I can always count on you for that Razz
I fully agree Thumbs Up

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Lansamur Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 am

Well, he certainly is happy and probably will be happy about his life, seeing as he doesn't regret his past record. He tried out his limits, he got bored, he does something else. Not mature enough? Pff. Respect from others? What should he care what others think of him? And we'll see how old he gets. Might even survive all of us. xD

Lansamur
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 am

Spec wrote:He's not stupid, but he's an asshole. I don't like assholes.

Agree there too! I missed that adjective a**whole. Also agree with the rest Spec, I was just being a bit sarcastic.
Ron
Ron
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:29 am

Well, he certainly is happy and probably will be happy about his life, seeing as he doesn't regret his past record. He tried out his limits, he got bored, he does something else. Not mature enough? Pff. Respect from others? What should he care what others think of him? And we'll see how old he gets. Might even survive all of us. xD

Yeah sure, no doubt he enjoys his life. I prefer mine by far, though, even though I didn't do anything important in it.

Spec
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum