Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Zone to Cease Publication, PC Gamer Still Going Strong

2 posters

Go down

PC Zone to Cease Publication, PC Gamer Still Going Strong Empty PC Zone to Cease Publication, PC Gamer Still Going Strong

Post by TKTom Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Article talking about PC Zone and how it did some funny stuff.

The cartoon featured a young boy beating a monkey round the head with a claw hammer. Tim Ponting described it as the "lowest point" of his stewardship of the magazine.

I don't know about anyone else but I used to regularly buy PC Gamer, until they started slimming down the issues. I bought a few copies of PC Zone too but the different colours on their reviews annoyed me. : )

I must admit that I didn't notice that it's the same Charlie Brooker who's now somewhat more famous. Well, well, some things change slightly.

Tbh, if you aren't British you'll probably be thinking "eh, what?" (or that in whatever language you think in) about all this, but at least you can enjoy the cartoon.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

PC Zone to Cease Publication, PC Gamer Still Going Strong Empty Re: PC Zone to Cease Publication, PC Gamer Still Going Strong

Post by Emciel Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 am

womg Surprised
end of an age. internet is the future!
Emciel
Emciel
Squire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum