Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gulbirk`s aplication

+3
Snake
BULLDOG
larsvikse
7 posters

Go down

gulbirk`s aplication Empty gulbirk`s aplication

Post by larsvikse Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:11 am

INGAME NAME: My ingame name is Gulbirk

AGE: I am 15 years old, but i act like a behaved person, and not like a stupid little kid.

TIMEZONE:GMT+1, i think.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLAN BATTLES?: yes very. it would be great to play with serious people.

HOW DID HEAR ABOUT US?: well, i often play at the nditions duel server. and i have played against allot of your clan members. BD_willow was the person who told me about your forum.

TELL MORE ABOUT YOURSELF: well. i like to play mount & blade warband. I consider my self as a beginner (in mount and blade warband). but i really want to improve, and i like to improve myself. i really like your clan because it seems like a serious and interesting clan. and your players ase basicly good at fighting, so it seems that the players take it seriously, but still have a fun time Smile. I usually play as infantry or cavalry in battles and team deathmatches. im also trying to improve my archer skills.

Last edited by larsvikse on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
larsvikse
larsvikse
Levy

Back to top Go down

gulbirk`s aplication Empty Re: gulbirk`s aplication

Post by BULLDOG Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 am

Hi Gulbirk Smile
Thanks for your nice APP. I donĀ“t know you really but you seem to be a kind person. You have my support Thumbs Up
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 am

Never seen, never heard, but if Master Willow told you to make an app, you got my full support Thumbs Up

Snake
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:02 am

larsvikse wrote:it would be great to play with serious people.

I "seriously" lol'ed right there, man! Haha, we are by far the most serious clan when it comes to battles. When a battle can't be won you will see us naked with spear and shield yelling "THIS IS BULLDOGS"!

But you're right, we do have many experienced fighters here, but that is primarily because most come from a dueling background. So if you like dueling, you will find many friends here I'm sure! But don't get too serious, though, having fun should be the main reason to join us Smile

And to the matter at hand. I saw you at nditions today and you neither trolled or defeated me consistently Smile , I give you a thumbs up for your application!

Thumbs Up
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 am

LOL kekn, you forgott the earthquake jump ...Razz
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 am

larsvikse wrote:INGAME NAME: My ingame name is Gulbirk
I consider my self as a beginner (in mount and blade warband). but i really want to improve, and i like to improve myself. i really like your clan because it seems like a serious and interesting clan. and your players ase basicly good at fighting, so it seems that the players take it seriously, but still have a fun time Smile.

Relax, man Smile our clan isn't about best fighters, although we have THE BEST fighters out there, it's about good people and having fun Smile

I don't really know you, but if Willow recommended you,- i'll support this! Smile
Thumbs Up
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Akita Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 am

Thumbs Up
Akita
Akita
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 am

BD_Baby_Wolf wrote:I don't really know you, but if Willow recommended you,- i'll support this! Smile
Thumbs Up

Note that technically I didn't recommend him, I just told him where to find our forum Razz. Anyway, he seems like a decent chap, so Thumbs Up from me!
Willow
Willow
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 am

Welcome to BD, Gulbirk Smile

Add a BD tag and have a look at our member section. We have a lot of Clan battles in the next time. Have a look at the "battle sign up" area and post what you want to play.

gulbirk`s aplication Approv11

BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum