Uhm... yeah...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Uhm... yeah... Empty Uhm... yeah...

Post by The_Storm on Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 am

INGAME NAME: Arvyniam
TIMEZONE: GMT
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLAN BATTLES?: Mhm, although I haven't seen any actually being posted.
HOW DID HEAR ABOUT US?: Yeah... Nditions?

TELL MORE ABOUT YOURSELF: Well... apart from my mother having leukaemia then not much has happened since my last app.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Uhm... yeah... Caveum11

Uhm... yeah... Bdsigmetal

Perhaps I take ingame things a little too seriously. You all have heard my raging ingame and finally the ragequit that follows, oh well it's just an aspect of me.
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Uhm... yeah... Empty Re: Uhm... yeah...

Post by The_Storm on Mon May 09, 2011 6:15 am

Edit: NAME: Storm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Uhm... yeah... Caveum11

Perhaps I take ingame things a little too seriously. You all have heard my raging ingame and finally the ragequit that follows, oh well it's just an aspect of me.
The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by brestos on Mon May 09, 2011 6:54 am

Hey Storm! I support this, we need more members for upcoming battles!

Uhm... yeah... 2u3j3x9
Uhm... yeah... 32kdwg2Ndition's Duel Server, our Home and Shelter!Uhm... yeah... 32kdwg2
brestos
brestos
Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Wierdo on Mon May 09, 2011 7:02 am

I support this! a great guy, i hope he will be joining our upcomming clan battles aswell Smile Thumbs Up
Wierdo
Wierdo
Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard_Bjarky on Mon May 09, 2011 7:11 am

didn't u leave at one point?
sry this is an uber serious clan with no fun at all.
we can't let u in here O_O

Razz
Thumbs Up

Guard_Bjarky
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm on Mon May 09, 2011 7:23 am

Yes I did leave, but I've decided that I wanna come back.

Uhm... yeah... Caveum11

The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf on Mon May 09, 2011 7:35 am

We sincerely wish your mother well and fastest recovery.
as for you yourself,- sure, you're welcome, but don't bring your friend Aldro along....

Thanks for reading my crap...
Uhm... yeah... Ndit10Uhm... yeah... Umans10Uhm... yeah... Bdsig_10Uhm... yeah... Carava10
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm on Mon May 09, 2011 8:18 am

I didn't say I was gonna invite Aldro as well, Baby Wolf.

I thank you for wishing my mother well, but really, it is a subject I do not wish to discuss, as... things are not going well, I'll just say.

Thanks to Crome/Wierdo/Faith and Elmira for support!

Uhm... yeah... Caveum11

The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf on Mon May 09, 2011 10:56 am

Hm... I banned Aldro from 22nd siege server for exessive TKing, he didn't listen to my warnings, so he left a very bad impression on me. Not a BD attitude at all.

Uhm... yeah... Ndit10Uhm... yeah... Umans10Uhm... yeah... Bdsig_10Uhm... yeah... Carava10
BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn on Mon May 09, 2011 11:08 am

I don't want to steal your thread, storm, but just wanted to hear how long time ago you banned him, wolf. Seems to me that he has grown in maturity over the last half a year... despite his very young age!

Uhm... yeah... 11
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn on Mon May 09, 2011 11:08 am

Oh, and I support you too, storm... wait, do I have a say at all? Razz

Uhm... yeah... 11
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by virus_found on Mon May 09, 2011 11:49 am

Yes you do, kekn.

Uhm... yeah... Towsma10Uhm... yeah... Topros11

BD_Amy_Webb
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Post by BD_Baby_Wolf on Mon May 09, 2011 11:52 am

t'was two month ago if im not mistaking...

BD_Baby_Wolf
BD_Baby_Wolf
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Akita on Mon May 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Thumbs Up
Akita
Akita
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree on Tue May 10, 2011 1:25 am

Hmmmm.... Rasdor had to have a silly name - you're allowed back in but on parole, and you need to attend anger management classes or do some community service - your choice of course Razz

Uhm... yeah... Caveumansig
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm on Tue May 10, 2011 3:37 am

Hmmm... so I'm allowed back in? JOY!

Uhm... yeah... Caveum11

The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG on Thu May 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi Storm,

are you over this point??
The_Storm wrote:

I experience a lot and I mean A LOT of these on Nditions, sadly. It makes duels very frustrating when I lose to bugs. Next reason:

General things in BD.

I won't mention any names and I won't mention problems, but this is a reason I am leaving.

We are starting over with BD atm and troubles inside the Clan are not wanted.

Uhm... yeah... Bdsig210

Uhm... yeah... BdsigUhm... yeah... Towsma10 Uhm... yeah... Topros11 Uhm... yeah... Toancs10
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm on Fri May 13, 2011 7:27 am

BULLDOG wrote:Hi Storm,

are you over this point??
The_Storm wrote:

I experience a lot and I mean A LOT of these on Nditions, sadly. It makes duels very frustrating when I lose to bugs. Next reason:

General things in BD.

I won't mention any names and I won't mention problems, but this is a reason I am leaving.

We are starting over with BD atm and troubles inside the Clan are not wanted.

It's a difficult question for me to answer. With the 'bugs', I realise that coming up to 26 years old it is time for me to be more mature and just accept that for some reason I get a lot of lagg later in the day on all servers.

With the second one... yes some of my problems with that have been vanquished but I feel I can overcome them.

Another reason I wish to come back is because I was becoming frustrated with the general inactiveness on the server events and forum in general.

Uhm... yeah... Caveum11

The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Benfree on Fri May 13, 2011 9:16 am

Well we've never been a well organised, cohesive clan which may or may not change - what I will say is I wouldn't join if you're hoping you can change this. As I see it we could force ourselves into being a "real" competitive level clan - which will require a few things, regular training. more rules and regulations and more selective recruiting. Personally I'm happy the way things are - but then I'm not a huge fan of battles, clan or otherwise (which is to say I suck at them Very Happy)

Uhm... yeah... Caveumansig
Benfree
Benfree
Admin

https://nditionsduel.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazzer1 on Fri May 13, 2011 10:44 am

is rasdor in the clan? lols i got in a fight with im D:

Uhm... yeah... Caveum11
Chazzer1
Chazzer1
Freeman

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm on Fri May 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Benfree wrote:Well we've never been a well organised, cohesive clan which may or may not change - what I will say is I wouldn't join if you're hoping you can change this. As I see it we could force ourselves into being a "real" competitive level clan - which will require a few things, regular training. more rules and regulations and more selective recruiting. Personally I'm happy the way things are - but then I'm not a huge fan of battles, clan or otherwise (which is to say I suck at them Very Happy)

Well I'm happy with it if it goes either way. I'd be happy to keep the disorganised clan we have been but I'd also be happy if we switched to an organised clan with training sessions.

And yes, Chazzer, Rasdor is in this clan, but it's not really related to this topic.

Uhm... yeah... Caveum11

The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn on Sat May 14, 2011 12:12 am

There are other clans that already have organized trainings with fairly strict discipline... TKOS for instance. I'm not advertising, just saying you might enjoy such a clan more.

Uhm... yeah... 11
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by virus_found on Sat May 14, 2011 12:58 am

Also, hopefully, BD won't ever have ranks system (like Pst, Rct, Knt etc.).

Uhm... yeah... Towsma10Uhm... yeah... Topros11

BD_Amy_Webb
virus_found
virus_found
Squire

http://www.last.fm/user/virus_found

Back to top Go down

Post by BULLDOG on Sun May 15, 2011 3:53 am

virus_found wrote:Also, hopefully, BD won't ever have ranks system (like Pst, Rct, Knt etc.).

Def NOT!!!!

kekn wrote:There are other clans that already have organized trainings with fairly strict discipline... TKOS for instance. I'm not advertising, just saying you might enjoy such a clan more.

Perm banned Very Happy

Uhm... yeah... Bdsig210

Uhm... yeah... BdsigUhm... yeah... Towsma10 Uhm... yeah... Topros11 Uhm... yeah... Toancs10
BULLDOG
BULLDOG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Storm on Mon May 16, 2011 9:01 am

Nah, I'm not really up for joining a clan with strict discipline or anything like that, I prefer this clan as pretty much all of the reasons I left beforehand have been resolved and I want to rejoin Very Happy .

Uhm... yeah... Caveum11

The_Storm
The_Storm
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next