Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban Spartan

3 posters

Go down

Urban Spartan Empty Urban Spartan

Post by Spartan Fri May 06, 2011 8:29 am

Hello, I was banned from ndition duel server there about 2 or 3 months and I would like very much back on your server please. I don't really remember why I was banned but this was not very serious.
Anyway I'm really sorry and I really want to return to ndition duel server please, because I like it a lot.

Spartan
Serf

Back to top Go down

Urban Spartan Empty Re: Urban Spartan

Post by Minutus Sat May 07, 2011 4:57 am

If you don't remember why you were banned then how do you know it was not "serious"? Smile

Afaik you had some warnings about teleport abusing earlier, but got banned for harassing server's official duel tourney.

Minutus
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat May 07, 2011 6:53 am

Why are you talking about? I am not talking at you . And you're wrong about what you said.

Spartan
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Sat May 07, 2011 7:09 am

Spartan wrote:Why are you talking about? I am not talking at you . And you're wrong about what you said.

Purple names belong to senior administrators.

You were indeed banned for disrupting an official server event. You were told repeatedly to stay out of the ring, and didn't obey. So you were, after several warnings, banned to stop your disruption.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 am

Ok I admit, I am sorry and will not happen again, but I wish I could go on ndition duel server please

Spartan
Serf

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 am

Spartan wrote:Ok I admit, I am sorry and will not happen again, but I wish I could go on ndition duel server please

I will unban you, but you should be respectful of all players on the server and obey admins' commands or you will end up being banned again.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum