Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME!

5 posters

Go down

Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME! Empty Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME!

Post by Rasdor Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 am

Ignore the title.

I have been thinking about leaving the clan for sometime - ever since BULLDOG left/died/got AIDS/whatever. I've only been in the BD for a short time, but it realllllly is one of my favourite clans' I've ever been in, for any game. I will continue to play on Nditions - if it lives, and I'll be active on these forums.

I will miss you guys, though I'm not sure if you'll miss me. For the last time in the clan, Rabasaures out!

Baibai. D;

Rasdor
Rasdor
Squire

Back to top Go down

Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME! Empty Re: Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME!

Post by Hubbel Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 am

Bye, you too! Or I guess I don't really have to say bye, do I now? Wink
/squirrle
Hubbel
Hubbel
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME! Empty Re: Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME!

Post by Rasdor Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 am

Do not say bye, just "see you around!" D;

How dare you squirrle meh! D;

I send 100000 and 1 squirrles' to eat youza alive! Razz
Rasdor
Rasdor
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by kekn Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 am

Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME! Attack-squirrel-pictures-bazooka
kekn
kekn
King

Back to top Go down

Post by TKTom Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:38 am

kekn wrote:Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME! Attack-squirrel-pictures-bazooka

Stupid squirrel isn't even holding it right, he better hope he's got the CS/RS modification on that weapon or he's going to be in a world of pain.
TKTom
TKTom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasdor Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 am

I have found a small spot in the CoR clan.....they like rape! Very Happy

Damn squirrles!!!
Rasdor
Rasdor
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoplite Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Ir sorreh. Ir leave. D; DONT SQUIRRLE ME! 2Q==

Hoplite
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum